MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali

Looking good guys, keep up the good work and we appreciate these updates!

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

It cycle through the 4 modality; AA 500m, AA 300 mt, AG no roll, AG with roll.

Great info! Thanks!

And the model looks fantastic, if you ever make a fully fledged DCS module out of it, I'll definitely buy it.

The best aerobatic team deserves a DCS representation :thumbup:

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

How is the pbr retexturing going?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

My contribution to this project: the LR-25 rocket pod with 50mm ARF/8M3 rockets

m4dqt7U.png

BvjVTtL.png

Pod arguments and rocket animation review:

pna4bLDoj

pmfzrZFxj

potOI5g8j

po76dtngj

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

• 3 weeks later...

Most impressive!

Bravo!

Looking forward to this!

Duel cockpit?

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

The backseat is something we would like to have, but we dont know how to do.

Actually we have modified the F4 visual so you can jump in to the backseat of the external model of another player, it work very well with oculus and TrackIR but its a nightmare with the mouse; its not perfect but its better than nothing ....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can help you with the multi-crew, however having it work in multiplayer will definitely require an AFM. Just simple views needed to be added and controls, plus if it is a clickable cockpit point helpers and somehting behind your clickable parts needs to be put in place so you don't accidentally click the front cockpit stuff. :)

PM me on forums or DM on Discord (waiting friendship approval) and we can deifnitely talk about it, no rocket science here.

IN Case you did not know multicrew is done with SDK Kit,Nothing you can do to implement multicrew without SDK,what you can do they already done and that is to add a camera in second seat location to get that view field but nothing more,you cant click stuff and things wont sinc with each other without the more advance SDK Kit.

Differences From multicrew and normal camera position.

Multicrew,The ability to intereact in the second seat and take control of the aircraft not just a View thing. (requires SDK KIT)

Second Seat View Camera:you can sit in second seat by using a camera view location to look around but nothing more.

Edited by cubanace

Working in a backseat view with working high poly instruments readable both of your plane and other players airplane, good for team instructors

In the screenshot a first import of the frontal panel instruments only, AOA ang Gmeter must be regulated but they work.

This model will be loaded by the game when you are in the backseat only.

RZ4fww.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Well done, your flying is very good, excellent Facebook page as well. I also love Autos skin !

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

• 2 weeks later...