VKB Rudder Pedals For Sale

BuzzU

These are the ones that are basically helo pedals, no toe brakes?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Last drop.

$180 shipped

What would be the price with shipping to EU (CRO)? VKB mk3 or mk4? Though new ones are 230$ from EU store (with shipping and tax) and it will be available in january 2019.....

Edited by Tvrdi

Perhaps a reference to this post on the helo forums ?

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Tough sell. I'm open to offers.

any ideas on shipping to Canada? (N9G2Z6) Might be able to take em if the price is right, and if Canada post ever gets around to clearing their backlog of packages.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Saitek x45 Hotas

Canadian!

PM sent. If I can get them for somewhere in the 150-200 Canadian$ range, that'd be superb. There are some options for rudders in that range available on Amazon with free shipping, but they are your typical Saitek/Thrustmaster offerings and if I can get something a bit more rugged, maybe I can afford these.

Do you have any help with explaining how toe breaking works with these? Its a bit confusing looking up the info without the software and pedals in front of me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Saitek x45 Hotas

Canadian!