FPS drops in dora (affecting VR)

Wolf8312

Whenever I take damage or even give damage I getting sudden large fps drops, which in VR is terrible because it causes a flash where one is momentarily taken out of the game to a steam loading screen. Is this a bug. I fly helicopters mostly but havent noticed this when attacking or being attacked in other AC's only seems to happen in the dora. Just bought it with normandy and asset pack too, so obviously seeming liek a waste of money!

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

• 1 month later...
Whenever I take damage or even give damage I getting sudden large fps drops, which in VR is terrible because it causes a flash where one is momentarily taken out of the game to a steam loading screen. Is this a bug. I fly helicopters mostly but havent noticed this when attacking or being attacked in other AC's only seems to happen in the dora. Just bought it with normandy and asset pack too, so obviously seeming liek a waste of money!

Seems to be fixed now Wolf8312!

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,