Specials, not so special

Mortifa

Hello,

I really enjoy your product, but am a little disappointed in your specials.

Today you put on another one of those specials that screws those of us with one of the modules already. I would buy one of the modules, say F-86, if the price were reduced, but not at full price when someone who grabs NTTR gets it for only twenty five dollars and I pay full price.

Sorry to raise this issue but you have done it a few times now and it bugs me. I have some of the modules in a set, but the one I want of the set remains full price. There is no incentive for me to give you my cash.

Fate is inexorable...

There is no incentive for me to give you my cash.
Yeah? So don't, case closed.

As for me, I'll just buy what I'm interested in, full price, half price, whatever. Case closed.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Hello,

I really enjoy your product, but am a little disappointed in your specials.

Today you put on another one of those specials that screws those of us with one of the modules already. I would buy one of the modules, say F-86, if the price were reduced, but not at full price when someone who grabs NTTR gets it for only twenty five dollars and I pay full price.

Sorry to raise this issue but you have done it a few times now and it bugs me. I have some of the modules in a set, but the one I want of the set remains full price. There is no incentive for me to give you my cash.

Nope.

ED has had plenty of sales through out the year. Be grateful of that.

Lets be honest here if each module cost 1,000 USD i bet we would already had air-ground radar and more planes. So my opinion is they should stop the sales and hire some more people.

• Like 1

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

Nope.

ED has had plenty of sales through out the year. Be grateful of that.

Lets be honest here if each module cost 1,000 USD i bet we would already had air-ground radar and more planes. So my opinion is they should stop the sales and hire some more people.

Fact!

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

I just purchased the Huey and Black Shark today @ full price, did not have the money this past weekend for the special, but hay i'm not complaning, I don't mind supporting the developers, how else are you going to get more addon modules.

Dale "OG" Reitz

75th-VAF-Tiger Sharks