Mission 15 Help

btaft

Hi,

I have really been enjoying the campaign and am presently on the last mission. I believe there may be a trigger issue with 2.51. I let the Apache's do there thing then I get a message to Land with a warning that the LZ is hot. So I land on the roof of the building from the mission brief (the big building with the two burning trucks in front of it). The mission does not progress from here. I get no indication that the seals have got off the huey or any other further instructions. Any insight is appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Brett

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there. Also I don't have luck with this mission. And it seems, that there is something wrong with collision model of the roof -it looks flat, but it does not feel flat, if you know what i mean.

It's a little bit frustrating, that I'm stuck in the last mission of this outstanding campaign.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still having trouble here. The Apaches tend to crash into the mountains or into the AH-60 on the way to the target. By the time I get to the target, the SAM is still there and I can't make progress with the mission. I can fly extra high to get everyone to the target valley safely, but once the Apaches engaged, the sweep low and get into the trees.

Awesome campaign otherwise.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah that roof... I couldn't manage to find the sweet spot after around 6 landing attempts. Always bounced off the invisible pieces of building.

Going to change the building ('railway station') to 'garage A' to see if that fixes the collision issue.

Very frustrating...

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

You have to land right in the middle of the rooftop, otherwise it is like rubber, indeed. It took me like 10 tries or so to finish the mission... all because of that !$#!!&!@! rooftop. :glare: But it's worth it, this mission is a very good one.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.