I Need your HELP !!

BigMongostyler

Hey Guys,

im about to create a dynamic mission for multiplayer.

The thing is im stuck right now at a bug wich appears sometimes and sometimes not.

The mission runs on my dedicated server, with those autoexec commands

options.graphics.fullScreen = false

options.graphics.width = 1280

options.graphics.height = 768

options.graphics.maxfps = 20

options.graphics.render3D = false

net.download_speed = 131072000

net.upload_speed = 131072000

Im using the "DCS-SimpleSlotBlock" script to block spawns on airfields, wich are controlled by the enemy team.

As example Team blue captured sochi adler, so only team blue is allowed to spawn at sochi adler and team red got blocked there.

Im working with trigger zones where you can capture an airport by an easy flyby,

as example if team blue captured sochi adler and team red fly above it, team red activates the sochi adler trigger wich activates a group of tanks wich are capturing sochi adler.

My BIG PROBLEM is, after i connected and disconnected 1 or 2 times to my server,

and i spawn for example as team blue on kutaisi (kutaisi is controlled by teamblue atm),

my kutaisi trigger activates and says "team red attacks kutaisi" but there is no team red plane inside the area ... only my team blue plane wich spawned there..

i dont know what am i doing wrong.. i want to continue on editing the mission but im stuck at this bug and i dont know how to fix this. maybe there is a logic mistake somewhere and i dont see it.. maybe..

If you want to help me, check the mission file i attached to this thread, run the mission on a dedicated server and connect 1 or 2 times to the server, just select random slots and see if some trigger goes active and says "team *** attacks ***".

If you dont own or get a dedi running checkout my server its running the bugged version right now

ip: 173.249.0.78:10308

name: ███ ██ █ Capture Caucasus ██ DynamicHardcore PvP █ ██ ███

I really need your help guys, i wanna finish the mission editing but im stuck at this bug..

is there maybe a workaround or another solution?

is there maybe a trigger mod wich allows me to say "nation in zone" not "coalition in zone".

All the triggers are setup right, there is nothing wrong..

Like on TeamBlue Kutaisi belongs to team blue

First trigger for Kutaisi is "Team Red attacks Kutaisi" this should get only active if a red plane is inside the trigger.

But if i select a blue slot on kutaisi sometimes its activating the trigger and says "team red attacks kutaisi" but there is no team red plane inside the trigger zone, nothing nada niente...

I really appreciate your help!!

Greetz

Dennis aka BigMongostyler

CaptureCaucasus1.0.miz

its seriously a bug

So guys,

i created a completly new mission simplifie. only a few blue aircrafts clients only and some red planes to test if the trigger works..

I created one trigger wich will write a message to all "! THIS IS A BUG !"

This trigger should only get triggered if a red unit is inside the trigger!

To see this bug appear on your mashine.

Host the mission from a dedicated dcs server

Connect to the server try all blue slots and see if the message appears,

if not disconnect and reconnect to the server do the same again,

try all blue slots and see if the message appear, if not try again reconnect and so on....

For me i needet 2 reconnects and tadaaa the trigger got triggered

by a blue unit "Test Plane" france..

bugdetected.miz

Edited by BigMongostyler