J-SARPP - Another SARPP-log viewer

xxJohnxx

Version 0.0.4 released

Hi,

In version 0.0.4 I addressed the problem of a wrong (to low) speed being displayed. Thanks for fable2omg for pointing that out!

I also changed some problem that could occur if you selected a file from the drop-down list, that wasn't a SARPP recording but something else instead.

Download version 0.0.4: http://www.blumen-huschle.at/John/SARPP/J-SARPPV0.0.4.zip

Changelog:

- Fixed the problem where a to low speed would be displayed. (The SARPP recording was changed from km/h to m/s, therefore this problem started to appear)

- Addressed a bug where non .txt files would appear in the drop-down list, if such files where in the recording folder.

Userguide:

HowTo.jpg

After opening the programm add one or several graphs by clicking on "Add Graph" (1).

Now, select the SARPP-log which you want to view from the list (2). By default the last log is displayed.

Now select which data you want to view on the "Primary" (3A, left axis) and "Secondary" (3B, right axis) to view.

You can make as many selections as you want, however you must select at least one option from the primary axis for the graph to be displayed.

Once you made the selections, click on "Draw Graph" (4), and the graph will be drawn.

You can repeat this process as many times as you want. You can also "re-draw" the same graph again, or remove it altogether.

Your feedback is appricated!

Thanks,

John

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

• 1 month later...

Hi,

In version 0.0.5 I addressed the problem of a wrong (to0 high) speed being displayed. Thanks for fable2omg for pointing that out!

I also addressed some crashes that could occur in some situations.

Download version 0.0.5: www.blumen-huschle.at/John/SARPP/J-SARPPV0.0.5.zip

Changelog:

- Fixed the problem where a too high speed would be displayed. (The SARPP recording was changed from m/s to km/h, therefore this problem started to appear. Yes, this was exact the opposite in the last update. They tend to change this around a lot it seems.

- Addressed causes for several possible crashes.

Userguide:

HowTo.jpg

After opening the programm add one or several graphs by clicking on "Add Graph" (1).

Now, select the SARPP-log which you want to view from the list (2). By default the last log is displayed.

Now select which data you want to view on the "Primary" (3A, left axis) and "Secondary" (3B, right axis) to view.

You can make as many selections as you want, however you must select at least one option from the primary axis for the graph to be displayed.

Once you made the selections, click on "Draw Graph" (4), and the graph will be drawn.

You can repeat this process as many times as you want. You can also "re-draw" the same graph again, or remove it altogether.

Your feedback is appricated!

Thanks,

John

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

• 1 month later...

Viewer Ver 5 not working

I installed your app in my DCS Saved Games directory.

I always get an unhandled exception error...with these details when I try to load a SARPP file.

Any Suggestions would be appreciated.

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.

Parameter name: SelectedIndex

at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)

at SARPP.Form1.AddDynamicGraph()

at SARPP.Form1.bAddGraph_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

SARPP

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/CUTLERSPORTSERVICES/Saved%20Games/DCS/J-SARPP%20V0.0.5/J-SARPP.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Data

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

System.Xml

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

• Like 1

Velocity MicroI7-4790 Windows 7 Home Premium 16Gigs RAM EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1070 500GB SSD TM Hotas Warthog

Thanks for reporting.

Turned out problem was related to only one file being in that folder. That single file was not related with the logs, and therefore this problem occurred.

Having saved some actual logs fixed the problem as it turned out when trying to investigate the problem (per PM).

I will see if I can prevent this rare problem in future versions.

• 5 years later...

Hello,

The download link for j-SARPP no longer works ... By any chance, does anyone still have a copy of this utility? I’d love to be able to check it out.

Thanks a lot,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB