My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Skins

Sel94

Hello! I'v made My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic-themed skins for all you bronies. These are my very first skin but I spent a lot of time on them and I'm happy with what I'v made. So, here they are, enjoy!(There is a picture of each skin in the spoilers, and a downlaod link for the upgraded ones)

Rainbow Dash!

Applejack is done!

Rarity!

Pinkie Pie never leaves home without her party cannon!

Here's Fluttershy!

Twilight Sparkle!

(Sorry no ModMan install, I'v included directions on how to install in the folder)

Edited by Sel94
  • Like 3

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Jesus, man! Why? ;)

My 4 year old daughter LOVES that show. She's always going on about Princess Celestia, Twighlight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, and that little dragon whose name escapes me.

When asked, she can identify TMS, DMS, the pickle button (her favorite), and the Boat and China Hat switches on my TM Warthog. She loves shooting the gun, and now she'll be able to do it in style!

Thanks!

"They've got us surrounded again - those poor bastards!" - Lt. Col. Creighton Abrams

Let the record show that on the 15th of February mmxii, that 'My Little Pony' has impacted the flight sim community in a way that only MLP can.

I do like the idea of making pop culture/ references to other stuff via A-10C skins. I've started making a "bullet bill" from Super Mario nose-art.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I do like the idea of making pop culture/ references to other stuff via A-10C skins. I've started making a "bullet bill" from Super Mario nose-art.

That's all well and good but if I see a purple reptile adorning a 'hog anywhere I am hitting eject and shooting myself before I hit the ground!:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Happy happy Joy Joy could you make Barny all so!!! To fly in this wondrous skin would make my shallow life complete NOT:huh: WTF has happened to the youth today you must be :doh: . i reject your reality and substitute my own:megalol:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Could also be cool on a A-10C. No ?

POWERED by FLOWERS

I think the gun would refuse to fire!:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Hey ! sweet lovely little skin ! :prop: :lol:

It remind's me my "Peace maker" skin for lockon.

attachment.php?attachmentid=13121&d=1203768068

attachment.php?attachmentid=13124&d=1203768068

attachment.php?attachmentid=13122&d=1203768068

Could also be cool on a A-10C. No ?

POWERED by FLOWERS

Peace make skin with bombs loaded... Interesting.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Sweet Jesus, man! Why? ;)

My 4 year old daughter LOVES that show. She's always going on about Princess Celestia, Twighlight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, and that little dragon whose name escapes me.

When asked, she can identify TMS, DMS, the pickle button (her favorite), and the Boat and China Hat switches on my TM Warthog. She loves shooting the gun, and now she'll be able to do it in style!

Thanks!

:megalol::thumbup:

Two words only: Hello Kitty :D

sign-pic4.jpg

is good A-10 is not a two seater... who knows what those pilots of that... rainbow-ed plane might have done in there between clouds...

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Guy's, Please note BrumTx does not know I've snagged his computer while he is in the shower, He showed me this posting earlier this morning. I occasionally fly his DCS A-10c game when he lets me and to have a Hello Kitty would be wonderful, so please please make a skin for all the Hello Kitty Fans. I can take a screen shot and take it to work and show all my fellow Travel agents, for once I'll have something they don't.

No doubt my Husband will delete this post when he finds out I've written it

Best Wishes

Veronica BrumTx's Wife

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

to have a Hello Kitty would be wonderful, so please please make a skin for all the Hello Kitty Fans.
PM sent, I might be able to, although I specialize more in MLP, so if a bit more experienced artist wants to pick this up they can. But if not, I'd be happy to do it!

PM sent, I might be able to, although I specialize more in MLP, so if a bit more experienced artist wants to pick this up they can. But if not, I'd be happy to do it!

Oh my God, i was just kidding :doh:

bytheway

Hello Sel

Hello Vero

Hello Kitty :smartass:

Greetings to BrumTx :D

No doubt my Husband will delete this post when he finds out I've written it

Veronica BrumTx's Wife

^ This is already history :D

That's why i used to say it to my wife:

It's my PC ! Personal Computer ! Use your NoteBook :D

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

Oh my God, i was jut kidding :doh:

bytheway

Hello Sel

Hello Vero

Hello Kitty :smartass:

Greetings to BrumTx :D

Haha, it's okay, I can do your favorite pony next if you want. Brohoof? /)

Edited by Sel94

Sel,

Don't let these guys jerk your chain. I had to google the term "bronie", but I'll admit that the show is actually pretty clever. I've got about 69 episodes on the DVR for my daughter, and we enjoy watching them together.

It would be better if you could keep all the existing panel lines and details of the original skin, and just add your stuff as another layer on top. It looks awfully plain without any panels or rivets.

I downloaded the skin, and I'm going to let my daughter fly it this afternoon. Good work!

"They've got us surrounded again - those poor bastards!" - Lt. Col. Creighton Abrams

Cough Cough, Gentlemen, (Said in the deepest most masculine voice I have)

Let this be a lesson to you all, make sure your computer is shut down and your Wife does not know the password to sign into the forum.

My Wife likes Hello Kitty, in fact one of her friends at work is an avid collector of anything to do with it, including a Vespa scooter, Crash Helmet, backpack and numerous other collectables. This however does not mean that I will have anything to do with the afore mentioned cartoon character on MY computer.

I thank Sel94 for his kind offer to make a skin for her but I / she will not be taking up his offer, this has nothing to do with his ability to make the skin or anything like that.

Be careful Gentlemen, change passwords often and don't tell the Wife.

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me