Changing text and font colors

bofhlusr

How do I change the font colors of the HUD in-game (rCtrl-h doesn't seem to be working for me) and change the default HUD color?

Also, how do I change the color and the fonts of the text displayed on the top left side of the game screen (where the fps is displayed)?

Thanks.

Win Pro 10, A-10c (rarely used, but started with Falcon AT!), P3D v4 (100+ add-ons mostly ORBX), i7-8700k, 16 GB 3200 Mhz RAM, Gigabyte Z370M DS3H, Corsair water cooler, EVGA SuperNOVA Gold 650W, PNY GTX 1070ti, Dell 27" G-sync monitor, Logitech 3D Pro, NVMe OS drive, TB's of free space on SSD.

You can only switch between DAY/NIGHT (green/orange). It's a switch below your left MFD somewhere. The brightness can be adjusted with the INTEN rocker on your UFC.

A-10C, AV-8B, Ka-50, F-14B, F-16C, F-5E, F/A-18C, L-39, Mi-8, MiG-21, MiG-29, SA34, Spitfire, Su-27, Su-33, UH-1H

I would love to know how to change the font color of the text on both sides of the top; radio responses & COMMS menu. Sometimes the contrast just sucks against the background and a brighter color (orange or ??) would be much more suited to us senior armchair flyers that couldn't pass the eye exam.

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC