J-11B with PL12

musolo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Deka has said there are many different sub variants of the J-11/J-11A

I'd like the latest one or one at least with the single MFI-55 MFD & better avionics to come sometime soon

Ther is a clean test server with PL12 on J11A. One of Growling Sidewinder servers. Called Flanker Fox3.

----RED FLAG---- DCS Server. Discord: https://discord.gg/2PjQ52V

Youd have to disable IC for that. Not good for MP.

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

Just btw, the server doesnt exist anymore cuz of the lack of bluefor players. Task succesfull failed music_whistling.gif

Coz lack of any players really. It was a temporary test server. There`s another little server Called "Red Flag" where Flankers are being upgraded with PL12 and SD10. With SEAD capability on the way.

Legend being Sino-Russian military techology exhange . Russian Air defence capability in in return for Chinese Air to Air superiority. But it seems you don`t like the whole idea bihind potent REDFOR . Why bother yourself chiping in? You still have a lot of servers with Red planes being there just for life target exercises. Enjoy)

'

Edited by musolo
Found the new answer

More like unrealistic redfor? Honestly if ED would just fix basic bugs like the chaff bug the Flanker would be far more effective

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

More like unrealistic redfor? Honestly if ED would just fix basic bugs like the chaff bug the Flanker would be far more effective

How would the chaff bug being fixed help it? You mean the bug where missiles point at chaff when decoyed or lost lock? Becuase if so, I think in those situations the missile is already not going to hit anyways, however unrealistic

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

There are Flankers irl that toss PL12 at you right? It`s just that you can do that in their twins represented in DCS. This is as close as it gets buddy. You`ll never have anything closer to real thing. With or without chaff "bug" you`re dead man against me in my F15,16,18 in a jousting round. Good pilot eats Fox1 era Flankers and Migs for breakfast like a happy meal served in the sky. What difference is it to you what kind of suffix it shows you after J11 really? ALL existing Flankers can be fitted with pylons that carry PL12/SD10. For those carrying r77 you won`t even have to bother yourself with refitting the plane with new pylons coz PL12 developed - surprise- by same company that developed r77 for the same pylon. NPO Vympel.

And now that there is one little Clean server where this "Chinese" missile might be thrown at you by Flanker Now that they are no longer a fast food for you, you start throwing all "unrealistic" talk. It only shows that you don`t like the whole idea of Fox3 era Flankers, nor you wish to fight them on equal terms.

Someone who really want`s something, is looking for the means to an end. Most others just find excuses.

There are Flankers irl that toss PL12 at you right? It`s just that you can do that in their twins represented in DCS. This is as close as it gets buddy. You`ll never have anything closer to real thing. With or without chaff "bug" you`re dead man against me in my F15,16,18 in a jousting round. Good pilot eats Fox1 era Flankers and Migs for breakfast like a happy meal served in the sky. What difference is it to you what kind of suffix it shows you after J11 really? ALL existing Flankers can be fitted with pylons that carry PL12/SD10. For those carrying r77 you won`t even have to bother yourself with refitting the plane with new pylons coz PL12 developed - surprise- by same company that developed r77 for the same pylon. NPO Vympel.

And now that there is one little Clean server where this "Chinese" missile might be thrown at you by Flanker Now that they are no longer a fast food for you, you start throwing all "unrealistic" talk. It only shows that you don`t like the whole idea of Fox3 era Flankers, nor you wish to fight them on equal terms.

Someone who really want`s something, is looking for the means to an end. Most others just find excuses.

what r u talking about people here are talking about J-11A and u are talking about Flanker in General and balance stuff there is no such a thing when we get a variant that can carry PL-12 then we can talk J-11A we have dont support medium Fox 3 launch and BTW if u know how Fox 3 work u will see in GS video that first 2 missile is not tracking the target until it go to pitbull other than that if the target go away from the missile before being active it wont matter Current J-11 can't support the missile in building track guidance u need more modern technology for that even if u shoot from a distance the missile will be defeated very very very very very easy analyze the video very carefully cuz once he shoot the missile he lost a lock before the missile being active cuz he know that even if he maintained lock it wont matter

Edited by Chiron

what r u talking about people here are talking about J-11A and u are talking about Flanker in General and balance stuff there is no such a thing when we get a variant that can carry PL-12 then we can talk J-11A we have dont support medium Fox 3 launch and BTW if u know how Fox 3 work u will see in GS video that first 2 missile is not tracking the target until it go to pitbull other than that if the target go away from the missile before being active it wont matter Current J-11 can't support the missile in building track guidance u need more modern technology for that even if u shoot from a distance the missile will be defeated very very very very very easy analyze the video very carefully cuz once he shoot the missile he lost a lock before the missile being active cuz he know that even if he maintained lock it wont matter

We will never get offficial Flanker that can carry PL12 bro as mush as we all want it, it`s not gonna happen ever. Face it. Stop dreaming. Start playing. As for the missile behaviour before it goes pitbull. I had same thing with 120C in F16 yesterday).If you want play J11B and J15 like Flankers this is as close as you ever gonna get. And if you don`t beleive that all Flankers can be retrofitted with PL12 irl. Than do your research. Surf the internet for a couple of months. Man the stuff you`ll find there will bring you to same conclusion i came to. It`s the matter of a political decision and funding to upgrade all Flankers to ANY existing systems and armament developed for them.

On "Red Storm Rising" server we just pretended that in a time of war this decision have been made? As it allways have been.

It`s a SIno-Russian allied fleet man. That says it all. And if you want legit J11B and J15 and latest versions of Russian Flankers. Well. Read first sentence again.

Edited by musolo
Found the new answer

How would the chaff bug being fixed help it? You mean the bug where missiles point at chaff when decoyed or lost lock? Becuase if so, I think in those situations the missile is already not going to hit anyways, however unrealistic

No I mean NEZ shots that miss because the bandit did a lazy 3g turn into you and happened to deploy just 1 chaff for the split second he was in the notch. I have countless tacview of NEZ ER shots missing like this.

HP Z400 Workstation

We will never get offficial Flanker that can carry PL12 bro as mush as we all want it, it`s not gonna happen ever. Face it. Stop dreaming. Start playing. As for the missile behaviour before it goes pitbull. I had same thing with 120C in F16 yesterday).If you want play J11B and J15 like Flankers this is as close as you ever gonna get. And if you don`t beleive that all Flankers can be retrofitted with PL12 irl. Than do your research. Surf the internet for a couple of months. Man the stuff you`ll find there will bring you to same conclusion i came to. It`s the matter of a political decision and funding to upgrade all Flankers to ANY existing systems and armament developed for them.

On "Red Storm Rising" server we just pretended that in a time of war this decision have been made? As it allways have been.

It`s a SIno-Russian allied fleet man. That says it all. And if you want legit J11B and J15 and latest versions of Russian Flankers. Well. Read first sentence again.

I have no idea where you got the idea that PL-12 is made by Vympel, or how you know that it’s cross compatible with R-77, or how “research” is going to show me a Flanker that fires R-77 and PL-12. There is rumors that Vympel helped Luoyang with seeker technology, but that’s it. Russia has no reason to ever let their fire control computers fire PL-12, if Russia let this happen, what would be the incentive towards J-11B? It wouldn’t be needed if it was a case of “all R-77 Flankers can carry PL-12.”

And upgrades? Again, in all the research I have done becuase I love Flankers for many years, there has never been one case of a J-11A upgrades to fire PL-12 in an operational manner. There was one test and for all we know it was a captive carry with a lead weight in the nose, becuase surprise if you do your research you will see PL-12/SD-10 guidance and firing requires Chinese radar and FCS. This is not just the case with Flankers, but all PL-12/SD-10 carriers including J-8. If you have evidence from research that says otherwise I IMPLORE you to share it becuase as far as anyone knows publicly it’s not only impossible but impossible for VERY GOOD reasons.

I get what you say about not ever getting J-15 or J-11B, but that is absolutely no reason to artificially buff it with a missile the variant in question never had in the regular game install. No one is blaming you for running a mod or enjoying it, adding other missiles through modding and running custom servers is really fun, but it absolutely should never be part of the regular vanilla game install. This game has standards of realism, and I think if you talked to PVP players on both sides they would almost always say “I want it realistic, becuase that’s why I play this game. And if I want more or a what if, I’ll mod it. But if someone like my opponent gets fox 3 missiles they aren’t suppossed to have, then why would I play this game that relentlessly simulates a single variant.”

If it did get these missiles, you will then have scores of people who think that along with new loose standard they should have AIM-120D on F-18, F-16, F-15, and Eurofighter. How would you feel if you were fighting the 100nm AIM-120D online from multiple platforms becuase someone asked for it becuase “all AMRAAMs have the same pylon and dimensions?” I’m sorry but i think if you reverse this and give the other side AIM-120D, you would be right there with me wanting realism becuase “they shouldn’t have a missile they aren’t supposed to have.”

You say in time of war they would upgrade it, and I also say that is absolutely not possible. They have plenty of J-11B, even if they wanted to it wouldn’t happen becuase what do you know Russia has a vested interest in only making their missiles work with their radars and fire control. Just like any country that exports military gear. If you read about other planes that have had foreign weapons equipped, it always requires tests and integration by the original manufacturer usually in the original country. And like we see in recent case of Germany planning to buy F-18 becuase integrating the B-61 with Eurofighter would take years huge amount of money and also sharing of restricted technology with a company they might not want to know everything about their plane just to the weapon work. Of course the nuclear aspect complicates, but they would also would have to integrate HARM with Eurofighter, and that was also expected to take years. You will rarely ever see a modern integration program that doesn’t take years and cooperation on both sides.

The Su-27SK/J-11A was not built with MIL standard 1760 Data bus for weapons, Chinese weapons like PL-12/SD-10 are. There’s no way to get around that unless you say build your own version with your own avionics and your own radar that can give it mid course updates, which is exactly what the J-11B is for

I’m sorry if I’m a little harsh, but I guess I’m even a little surprised. If we add a fox 3 a plane never had and will never have, what’s to stop putting AMRAAMS on A-10s and C-101s becuase they use sidewinder rails, or adding Meteor to every single plane in the game. You can enjoy it as a mod no harm, but think about how dead the multiplayer area would be if this game stopped being limited to realistic standards, not many people would play this over other arcade games if it wasn’t as realistic as it is, and as soon as you add fictional fox 3s that anyone can use without a mod on any server, people’s interest is going to die down and you will lose the core purpose of this sim

I’m not trying to be a gate keeper, but I’m sure if you ran a poll you would see that dedication to realism is why people like this game and they would almost all agree that adding weapons this variant would never even be possible of firing is out of the question. There are things like 21 having Grom missiles(to simulate a slightly earlier variant with different radar), or C-101 carrying sea eagle(carried in tests, and if integration was chosen it would have been likely very possible since it doesn’t require radar support), those situations are very far from adding SD-10/PL-12 to J-11A to simulate a future more capable variant that could upend the entire online PVP scene and make long time fans question what this game is really about it

If you enjoy it as a mod, all the power to you, mods are great, but please imagine how you would feel and how you might think of this game differently if all of a sudden your fighting AIM-120D from 2006 Vipers and 2007 Hornets becuase someone uses the exact same argument as you, that if you “research” it’s suppossed to work, that it’s “suppossed” to be cross compatible, that it was the same manufacturer who made all AMRAAMs, and that it’s the closest they would ever get to more modern then 2006/2007 Viper/Hornet

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

I have no idea where you got the idea that PL-12 is made by Vympel, or how you know that it’s cross compatible with R-77, or how “research” is going to show me a Flanker that fires R-77 and PL-12. There is rumors that Vympel helped Luoyang with seeker technology, but that’s it. Russia has no reason to ever let their fire control computers fire PL-12, if Russia let this happen, what would be the incentive towards J-11B? It wouldn’t be needed if it was a case of “all R-77 Flankers can carry PL-12.”

And upgrades? Again, in all the research I have done becuase I love Flankers for many years, there has never been one case of a J-11A upgrades to fire PL-12 in an operational manner. There was one test and for all we know it was a captive carry with a lead weight in the nose, becuase surprise if you do your research you will see PL-12/SD-10 guidance and firing requires Chinese radar and FCS. This is not just the case with Flankers, but all PL-12/SD-10 carriers including J-8. If you have evidence from research that says otherwise I IMPLORE you to share it becuase as far as anyone knows publicly it’s not only impossible but impossible for VERY GOOD reasons.

I get what you say about not ever getting J-15 or J-11B, but that is absolutely no reason to artificially buff it with a missile the variant in question never had in the regular game install. No one is blaming you for running a mod or enjoying it, adding other missiles through modding and running custom servers is really fun, but it absolutely should never be part of the regular vanilla game install. This game has standards of realism, and I think if you talked to PVP players on both sides they would almost always say “I want it realistic, becuase that’s why I play this game. And if I want more or a what if, I’ll mod it. But if someone like my opponent gets fox 3 missiles they aren’t suppossed to have, then why would I play this game that relentlessly simulates a single variant.”

If it did get these missiles, you will then have scores of people who think that along with new loose standard they should have AIM-120D on F-18, F-16, F-15, and Eurofighter. How would you feel if you were fighting the 100nm AIM-120D online from multiple platforms becuase someone asked for it becuase “all AMRAAMs have the same pylon and dimensions?” I’m sorry but i think if you reverse this and give the other side AIM-120D, you would be right there with me wanting realism becuase “they shouldn’t have a missile they aren’t supposed to have.”

You say in time of war they would upgrade it, and I also say that is absolutely not possible. They have plenty of J-11B, even if they wanted to it wouldn’t happen becuase what do you know Russia has a vested interest in only making their missiles work with their radars and fire control. Just like any country that exports military gear. If you read about other planes that have had foreign weapons equipped, it always requires tests and integration by the original manufacturer usually in the original country. And like we see in recent case of Germany planning to buy F-18 becuase integrating the B-61 with Eurofighter would take years huge amount of money and also sharing of restricted technology with a company they might not want to know everything about their plane just to the weapon work. Of course the nuclear aspect complicates, but they would also would have to integrate HARM with Eurofighter, and that was also expected to take years. You will rarely ever see a modern integration program that doesn’t take years and cooperation on both sides.

The Su-27SK/J-11A was not built with MIL standard 1760 Data bus for weapons, Chinese weapons like PL-12/SD-10 are. There’s no way to get around that unless you say build your own version with your own avionics and your own radar that can give it mid course updates, which is exactly what the J-11B is for

I’m sorry if I’m a little harsh, but I guess I’m even a little surprised. If we add a fox 3 a plane never had and will never have, what’s to stop putting AMRAAMS on A-10s and C-101s becuase they use sidewinder rails, or adding Meteor to every single plane in the game. You can enjoy it as a mod no harm, but think about how dead the multiplayer area would be if this game stopped being limited to realistic standards, not many people would play this over other arcade games if it wasn’t as realistic as it is, and as soon as you add fictional fox 3s that anyone can use without a mod on any server, people’s interest is going to die down and you will lose the core purpose of this sim

I’m not trying to be a gate keeper, but I’m sure if you ran a poll you would see that dedication to realism is why people like this game and they would almost all agree that adding weapons this variant would never even be possible of firing is out of the question. There are things like 21 having Grom missiles(to simulate a slightly earlier variant with different radar), or C-101 carrying sea eagle(carried in tests, and if integration was chosen it would have been likely very possible since it doesn’t require radar support), those situations are very far from adding SD-10/PL-12 to J-11A to simulate a future more capable variant that could upend the entire online PVP scene and make long time fans question what this game is really about it

If you enjoy it as a mod, all the power to you, mods are great, but please imagine how you would feel and how you might think of this game differently if all of a sudden your fighting AIM-120D from 2006 Vipers and 2007 Hornets becuase someone uses the exact same argument as you, that if you “research” it’s suppossed to work, that it’s “suppossed” to be cross compatible, that it was the same manufacturer who made all AMRAAMs, and that it’s the closest they would ever get to more modern then 2006/2007 Viper/Hornet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PL-12

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenyang_J-15

Some hints for you to be found if you wish to see them. This is tip of the iceberg. But to resume your passionate text. You are trying to destroy the current plot behind this Flankers upgrade on the server. And what is more painfull for you to see - a Clean server. Unsuccessfully dare i say. Comparing pl12 to meteor. Just say it. You hate the idea behind capable modern day Flanker if it`s not made by ED themselves. You bring cons, i`ve found all the pros i need wich are more than enough to make things happen. I`m trying to make something you trying to brake it. That`s the base line. You can fly your realistic planes on 99% of the servers out there. You don`t have to object as if someone is forcing you to play with us. You are free to make your choice. You see you are not interested what it woul be like to fight J11B or J15. If you`d be eager to know how you`d perform against them youd be happy to join the fight with your F14,15,16,18. You`d look for something new credible enough for you to accept as a guy on receiving end of that pl12. And i will tell you a little secret. When we tested those J11B and J15 Flankers i was flying for Blue side. For me it doesn`t matter that it says that i got splashed by John in SU33 with PL12. For me it`s a J15 coz i want to get as close as possible to fighting J15 as i can. That`s where i begin to form my philosophy. You on the other hand looking for every possible and sometimes inappropriate arguments against that. You are not venturesome pilot looking for fun. You are everithing opposite of what i am. Your ethos leads to a dead end. Mine is making me strive for a solution to my problem. I`m having fun you sitting there trying to spoil it for me. Not intentionally of course. You see you use youre knowledge to close the door i use it for opening it. This dispute could go on forever aand we still have our own opinions. I guess you get or didn`t get what you wanted. I got what i wanted. And i`m getting it good. And it gets better and better the more i devote my time mood and skill to it. I`m having fun with those Mockup Flankers man. And i`m looking for the guys like me to share this with them. Feel free to skip it if it brakes your immersion. Cheers!

Edited by musolo
Found the new answer

Some hints for you to be found if you wish to see them. This is tip of the iceberg. But to resume your passionate text. You are trying to destroy the current plot behind this Flankers upgrade on the server. And what is more painfull for you to see - a Clean server. Unsuccessfully dare i say. Comparing pl12 to meteor. Just say it. You hate the idea behind capable modern day Flanker if it`s not made by ED themselves. You bring cons, i`ve found all the pros i need wich are more than enough to make things happen. I`m trying to make something you trying to brake it. That`s the base line. You can fly your realistic planes on 99% of the servers out there. You don`t have to object as if someone is forcing you to play with us. You are free to make your choice. You see you are not interested what it woul be like to fight J11B or J15. If you`d be eager to know how you`d perform against them youd be happy to join the fight with your F14,15,16,18. You`d look for something new credible enough for you to accept as a guy on receiving end of that pl12. And i will tell you a little secret. When we tested those J11B and J15 Flankers i was flying for Blue side. For me it doesn`t matter that it says that i got splashed by John in SU33 with PL12. For me it`s a J15 coz i want to get as close as possible to fighting J15 as i can. That`s where i begin to form my philosophy. You on the other hand looking for every possible and sometimes inappropriate arguments against that. You are not venturesome pilot looking for fun. You are everithing opposite of what i am. Your ethos leads to a dead end. Mine is making me strive for a solution to my problem. I`m having fun you sitting there trying to spoil it for me. Not intentionally of course. You see you use youre knowledge to close the door i use it for opening it. This dispute could go on forever aand we still have our own opinions. I guess you get or didn`t get what you wanted. I got what i wanted. And i`m getting it good. And it gets better and better the more i devote my time mood and skill to it. I`m having fun with those Mockup Flankers man. And i`m looking for the guys like me to share this with them. Feel free to skip it if it brakes your immersion. Cheers!

Okay as long as your fine with it staying a mod, that’s no problem. But if you thought it should be part of the base game, I just had to say why that shouldn’t happen.

I don’t know where you got that I fly BLUFOR and teen series, I only own F-15 becuase of FC3 and have flown it exactly once, and if you check my posting history you will see I’ve been flying Flankers online since I joined and any other red plane I can get my hands on. The closest thing to blufor I’ve put my hands on is the Huey and the JF-17:) And if you look, you will also see I’ve been an avid supporter of advanced Flankers in DCS, and try to chime in on every new “REDFOR needs new planes” thread. Even on the 150 page wishlist thread for the new face melter module, I’ve been very vocal about how perfect Su-27SM and MiG-29K would be in DCS:) I’m well aware of J-15, I have bugged Uboats about it before in the past, I just want these newer planes to be added to same standard as all the other modules, where capabilities of specific variants are modeled. Don’t be fooled by my American location, I even painted my room Soviet cockpit green to look like an old MiG!!!

So believe me I’m on your side in wanting exact modern capable flankers in DCS, and I have played with missile mods before becuase it’s fun. I’m sorry if there was a misunderstanding and you weren’t actually requesting to have it added in game to every install officially, but if you were then I stand behind what I posted. I hope you see that if a modem Flanker came to DCS officially, I would be right alongside you firing the same missiles as you. I never intended to say it was wrong of you to enjoy that mod, and I’m sorry if that was a misunderstanding, I’ve always supported mods, even if they don’t all belong in the base game. I was merely trying to point out the realistic limitations that make an official J-11A with PL-12 Impossible in DCS officially thinking you thought it was possible.. Happy flying

please dont use wiki as a source of info cuz it contain a lot of wrong info for example go check JF-17 wiki and u will see it can use PL-15 which is not and believe me i did a hell of search about this subject also it can use Ra'ad which its not and also Mar-1 and this project stopped in real life a lot of info is wrong Aeria is 100% not a bluefor just to clarify this subject ..

no one is attacking u cuz u want to make a mod and enjoy it in fact there is a whole page specific for JF-17 mod and everyone love it no one is ever attacking him cuz he Created a fictional mod so dont take it that no one want u to mod J-11a with PL-12 we are talking about it can't be official we wish but for the mean time also DEKA said no .. so u have to deal with what u have if u want to make mod no one will tell u no there is a lot of mods in DCS for aircraft and also missiles its fun to play with why not but not officially

BTW if u want to attack me and call me a bluefor ( i flied Flanker for a year in this game 9 month from this year was in TAW aggressors squad with Flanker and now i use JF-17 so dont use this silly point if u want to replay to my Post )

Cheers

please dont use wiki as a source of info cuz it contain a lot of wrong info for example go check JF-17 wiki and u will see it can use PL-15 which is not and believe me i did a hell of search about this subject also it can use Ra'ad which its not and also Mar-1 and this project stopped in real life a lot of info is wrong Aeria is 100% not a bluefor just to clarify this subject ..

no one is attacking u cuz u want to make a mod and enjoy it in fact there is a whole page specific for JF-17 mod and everyone love it no one is ever attacking him cuz he Created a fictional mod so dont take it that no one want u to mod J-11a with PL-12 we are talking about it can't be official we wish but for the mean time also DEKA said no .. so u have to deal with what u have if u want to make mod no one will tell u no there is a lot of mods in DCS for aircraft and also missiles its fun to play with why not but not officially

BTW if u want to attack me and call me a bluefor ( i flied Flanker for a year in this game 9 month from this year was in TAW aggressors squad with Flanker and now i use JF-17 so dont use this silly point if u want to replay to my Post )

Cheers

What it is whith you guys objecting to me that this mod should not be official? I`m not ED CEO to make that kind of decisions, i`m not even ED employe lmao. Would i be happy if they tookJ11A slapped PL12 on it and called it J11B , and if ED would do same for SU33 yes i would be pretty happy. And If they shoved another cheapest (salary/ man hours wise) MFD with some stuff on it i would be much more happier. And there are couple of dozens of thousands guys that would be happy about it too. There will allways be sad boys of course that will find million reasons against that. But you forget one thing nobody is forcing you to play them.

Low fidelity niche is the place for all kinds of such planes unavaillable in Full Fidelity. Those mockups have their purpose. First of all to train against them. Second to fly them against Blue planes, not to study how to get in to one and fly away in it. It`s a combat simulator not MFS And low fidelity niche serves that purpose perfectly. There is place for mockup planes participating in Red Flag exercises irl. Having J11B and J15 AI and Latest Russian AI Flankers and Migs would be priceless in cases like this.

Your "All or Nothing" attitude leaves you with Nothing. Something is beter than nothing however you look at it imho. Honestly it`s because of guys like you they removed DL from Mig 29. You and your "realism" demands from LF planes only make things worse. If you don`t like it than stay out of LF niche with your snobby FF modules and fly Blue on Blue all you want.

Redfor enthusiasts like you guys killed FC3. All you do is bringing your negativity into the discussion. No constructive suggestions, no helpfull ideas just constant whining in whatever next thread you happen to stombleupon. You`re not helping here. Infact this is not even your original intention. Nothing is good for you. Nor wiki, neither other resources.

The only way we can have capable Red planes is for them to be AI and Low Fidelity. Get used to it. i`ts been a wile now. But instead of incouraging ED to do so. You hit them with your "realism" bs. It would be better if you`d stuck on Blue side honestly. This is no hate speach in no way.

I`m just saying that you are being distructive and discouraging to anybody who spends time listening to you. You are the poison, not medicine.

You say why instead of why not. You are a gate keepers, not facilitators.

Honestly if i had a say in this matter we would have all latest Red Flankers and Fulcrums as an AI planes. And some of them as LF flyable ''Red Flag" kind versions. With minimal cockpit upgrades, new missiles and AG capabilities (borrowed from SU25). This would be a good stem to prepare Redfor for MAC. Coz man will this problem show it`s ugly face in it tenfold.

Buddy, I suggest you look at your own post, calm down, and realize that we arent against you, nor are we against FCE, or russian A/C, etc. Calling people who share different opinions "poison" will get you nowhere. Yes we demand realism because thats the goal of DCS. Would you be behaving the same way if we demanded AIM-120Ds, and AESA radars for blue using your standard of evidence? I dont think so. Its not because of us ED removed the MiG-29 DL, it was for realism. Period. Again, please calm down, nobody here is attacking you.

HP Z400 Workstation

I actually don’t think MAC will make it worse, going back to a lock on era plane set with older matchups available. To me this “balance” or rather contemporary equipment was most changed by arrival of F-18 and F-16, and as far as we can tell those won’t be in MAC atleast at first.

So I think it will be really good, there will be an environment for all the LF stuff with relatively comparable aircraft, there will be a different space for us to pursue the DCS standard, and as far as I can tell they will be able to play together in the same server if the mission makers wants.

But even then, I believe the best thing will be like the other MAC aircraft, where they are still as realistic as the DCS aircraft but with keybind macro short cuts to make them work as low fidelity perhaps with certain assists. But that’s just a difference of opinion between us I guess on the future of low fidelity aircraft, and we will have to agree to disagree. I would only say to you that as you mention ED CEO, the CEO did say in that one interview that a few years ago they decided to stop with balance, so while I understand your viewpoint, I think you will find them pretty hesitant to pursue such an idea.

But I fully support your mod server, and the more mod servers and mod players there are the better it is for everyone, as you say it is as close as we can get to certain types for now. And I’m sure I will fly a modded Su-33 with PL-12s atleast once if Deka releases that Liaoning;)