6 November update

159th_Viper

• ED Team

An Early Access guide will be provided at Hornet Early Access release that instructs players on all game features for that release version. As new features and functions are added to the Hornet during the Early Access period, the guide will be updated.

Once the Hornet is final, the full manual will be released.

An Early Access guide will be provided at Hornet Early Access release that instructs players on all game features for that release version. As new features and functions are added to the Hornet during the Early Access period, the guide will be updated.

Once the Hornet is final, the full manual will be released.

That's perfect, thanks Wags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

not acceptable by me, I'll only pay for a F/A-18C not for F/A-18A!!!! I'll buy it when those weapons are acceptable as a mid 2000 hornet!!! probably gonna fly harrier for a while!!!!

That's why an early access is perfect. Those of us that are happy to take it in any condition and learn as they release new things are happy. Those that would like to wait can always wait till the full release. We all win that way;)

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Really looking forward to the next few months it will be a exciting time for DCS and all the third party developers, take your time with the F/A-18C i have to learn how to fly the AV-8B before i can tackle the complexity of a new bird.

The new updates coming out for the F/A-18C are amazing....my ever growing hanger awaits you!

I cannot wait for early access, I have a problem with trying to learn too much at once so having it come out in stages will be kinda good for me so I can master just flying the jet and then get better with weapons employment as new stuff get released.

Just like ED/Wags said these stages will let you learn stuff in stages just like real life! Also most live missile shots in training for USN/USAF pilots are using old stocks of AIM-7's not new, expensive AMRAAMs

Yep, I agree. It seems like a good opportunity to take small bites out of the big elephant. Can't wait to start.

Just looking through the list again and realised it’s gonna have jhmcs at some point too!! Awesome. Muchos looking forward to this module.

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Buying 'any' product in its early alpha stage will also help ED from a business perspective. So it's a win-win situation from which everyone benefits in the end.

Btw, any mini-updates on the 'subject'?

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

Just looking through the list again and realised it’s gonna have jhmcs at some point too!! Awesome. Muchos looking forward to this module.

We have known about this for months...how did you not pick up on that :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

We have known about this for months...how did you not pick up on that :lol:

Dunno, guess nobody has been 5alking about it! lol

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Early access is fine with me, lots of things to learn, and upgrade come along, just like in the real world, Wish I was a hot shot that can remember all the systems in all the aircraft I have, but I need to get the manual out every so often. Quite happy thank you

Edited by flyingscotsman
  • Like 1

For you early access will be in this year ( Christmas giff) or in spring 2018....

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

• ED Team
For you early access will be in this year ( Christmas giff) or in spring 2018....

We don't have this information yet, when ED are ready they will let us know.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2