Bugs, Known issues & Updates - Page 11 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-16-2017, 07:42 AM   #101
Simicro

Reputation power: 10
Simicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really nice

Attention: spoiler

Hi Greg,

Another one. Mission #13 (Bodyguard).

It seems that the trigger does not work very well.

0) As instructed I shoot around the escaping truck to make it stop
1) Indeed it goes off the road and stops (screenshot #1)
2) But the trigger does not activate and mission status still says "***Stop enemy suspect truck***" (screenshot #2)
3) I take off and land again and Major says "Keep keep shooting Captain until he stops the car" but the car is already stopped as we saw previously (screenshot #3)
4) Still landed I shoot on the truck
5) Now the trigger detects that the truck is stopped and I am instructed to land... but I already landed (screenshot #4)
6) A little bit later the suspect is arrested (screenshot #5)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_1.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	415.2 KB
ID:	167612   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_2.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	494.3 KB
ID:	167613   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_3.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	354.5 KB
ID:	167614  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_4.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	327.0 KB
ID:	167615   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_5.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	317.8 KB
ID:	167616  

. DCS 1.5.6 - My DCS Reviews and Articles: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign (New!)
. i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 16 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G - SSD 256 Gb - Win 7 x64 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync - MS FFB2 modded / CH Fighterstick - VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV
. My deepest thanks to Devrim (Mi-8 English Cockpit), Mudspike (UH-1H Gauges Mod), Chuck (DCS Tutorial Library), SkateZilla (DCS Updater Guide), BIGNEWY (Cleanup and Repair DCS World)

Last edited by Simicro; 08-16-2017 at 07:45 AM.
Simicro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:13 PM   #102
gregzagk
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 13
gregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nice

Thank you. Is this on 1.5.7?

Greg
gregzagk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:42 PM   #103
Simicro

Simicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really niceSimicro is just really nice

I initially updated to 1.5.7 but reverted to 1.5.6 with DCS updater before starting to play Argo.

However I don't remember when I installed Argo: before or after my reverting to 1.5.6 If you need that information I can check more precisely.

. DCS 1.5.6 - My DCS Reviews and Articles: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign (New!)
. i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 16 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G - SSD 256 Gb - Win 7 x64 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync - MS FFB2 modded / CH Fighterstick - VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV
. My deepest thanks to Devrim (Mi-8 English Cockpit), Mudspike (UH-1H Gauges Mod), Chuck (DCS Tutorial Library), SkateZilla (DCS Updater Guide), BIGNEWY (Cleanup and Repair DCS World)
Old 10-31-2017, 02:56 PM   #104
Mango

Reputation power: 9
Mango has a spectacular aura aboutMango has a spectacular aura aboutMango has a spectacular aura aboutMango has a spectacular aura about

[Deleted]

Last edited by Mango; 11-01-2017 at 08:09 PM.
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 07:33 PM   #105
Simicro

You should have created a separate thread as this it not a bug.

As I recall the storage tanks are down of a hill and you have to land on the roof of the house higher on that same hill.

Old 11-01-2017, 08:11 PM   #106
Mango

Reputation power: 9
Mango has a spectacular aura aboutMango has a spectacular aura aboutMango has a spectacular aura aboutMango has a spectacular aura about

Agreed, not the best place.

Anyway I managed to finish and the foggy sunset setting in this mission was simply awe inspiring. What a fantastic campaign!
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 07:05 PM   #107
Ralphk

Reputation power: 8
Ralphk is on a distinguished road

Mission 3 - Cargo won't hook while landed and even while hovering above it... please need a quick fix... i am loving the campaign so far and i would like to complete it...
Ralphk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:08 PM   #108
Ralphk

2 new bugs, in the briefing section i cant see the pics and maps... and while in the air i can't access the radio, for example if i want to call in the cargo i have to land to activate the radio menu with the TAB function otherwise while in the air it wont open.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:59 AM   #109
SHaDoW STeP BG

Reputation power: 6
SHaDoW STeP BG will become famous soon enoughSHaDoW STeP BG will become famous soon enoughSHaDoW STeP BG will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphk View Post
2 new bugs, in the briefing section i cant see the pics and maps... and while in the air i can't access the radio, for example if i want to call in the cargo i have to land to activate the radio menu with the TAB function otherwise while in the air it wont open.
You cannot use the interphone when in the air (or the auto menu ""), you have to use the Microphone button.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:13 PM   #110
Ralphk

how do i do that?