Release and squadron

Fuelburner

I’m new to this forum and didn’t find these informations here.

Is there any rough estimate about the release date of the F18 addon.

Second

I’m looking for an online squadron which will when released operate on a carrier. It should be as far as possible use real life procedures and operate very close to the real world. Does anybody know such a squadron already ?

Best regards.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Edited by Fuelburner

I’m new to this forum and didn’t find these informations here.

Is there any rough estimate about the release date of the F18 addon.

Second

I’m looking for an online squadron which will when released operate on a carrier. It should be as far as possible use real life procedures and operate very close to the real world. Does anybody know such a squadron already ?

Best regards.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

As the Harrier will be Early Access late November, a Hornet release in 2017 is now very unlikely, IMHO

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6P en utilisant Tapatalk

5e Escadre Virtuelle du Canada / 5 Virtual Wing of Canada

Intel i9-9900KF - 8 Cores/16 Threads - 3,6/5,0GHZ / 48GB RAM / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD / Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD / WD Gold 2TB Enterprise Class HDD / NVIDIA RTX 3090 / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Warthog / F/A-18C Hornet HOTAS ADD-ON Grip / WINWING Super Taurus Throttle / Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals / Win 10 Pro

Modules owned: P-51D, F-86F, A-10C, M-2000C, F-5E, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-16C

Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Syria.

Just want to also mention that when the Hornet is released it will be in early access. Which basically means that not all its systems will be implemented / functional. A fully working F18C module release will not happen before Christmas 2018 (just my guestimation).

Should be obvious by now, but it's going to go AV-8B-F/A-18C-F-14A/B, in that order. I'd be shocked if F-14A/B was released in 2018.

You are shocked the F-14 might be released in 2018? Maybe that was a typo and you meant 2017, which I believe is unlikely. 2018 is a sure bet.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Should be obvious by now, but it's going to go AV-8B-F/A-18C-F-14A/B, in that order. I'd be shocked if F-14A/B was released in 2018.

Nothing more than speculation but from the way heatblur has described their intended progress, my guess is AV8B-F14A/B-FA18C. The hornet seems to be not nearly as far along as I thought it was this past summer, I'm not expecting it until mid 2018 at the least.

Intel i7-4790K 4GHz l 32 GB DDR3 l MSI 1080ti l Gigabyte 97ZX l TrackIR + DelanClip l TM Warthog HOTAS l CH Pedals

AV-8B l AJS-37 l A-10A l A-10C l F-15C l F-16C l F-5E l F-14A/B l F-86F l F/A-18C l Hawk l M2000 l MiG 29 l NTTR l Persian Gulf l Su-27 l Su-33 l Su-25 l Supercarrier l L-39 l UH-1 l

You are welcome to check out 132nd Virtual Wing. We are one of the few vWings that do everything we can to simulate RL procedures and we have a dedicated wing of controllers that enhance our events.

We will adopt the F/A-18C in our organization after the extensive training program is created and approved. More info about 132nd can be found at http://www.132virtualwing.org

Welcome!

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

From what I'm understanding from all the info about the hornet is that all the systems needing to be implemented for the start up sequence are most of the main systems of the F/A-18C.

So from what ive gathered is the hornet is closer than it seems. But thats just my guess.

From what Ive also read here and elsewhere I would guess they are trying to get 2.5 out by the holiday period- I think doing so would make them see a huge boost in module sales

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

The X-Wing is soon too!!!

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

i wonder what the current state of the air to ground radar modes is.

From the posts around E3 show I got that the technology behind it is done and they need to integrate it into the cockpit instruments.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.