heli's sliding off the carrier after landing.

71st_Mastiff

the helicopters are sliding off the shipps after they land due to the ship moving.helislandingoncarrier.jpg

Edited by Mastiff
misspell

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I can't remember if it did that in LOMAC or not , I always landed on stationary carriers :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

• 7 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure it was there before 2012.

"- Black Shark on any deck drifting proportionally to the speed of the boat. - Active since 1.2.1"

and 1.2.1 came in early 2012, or just before.

As i tested most bugs with multiples versions like 1.1.1.1 and 1.2.0 to know when they appeared.

i'll try again on those old version maybe tonight, but it's one of the few bugs left over since ages, although i found last week that even if the ship move at 56kmh, the shark drifts rather slowly, with enough time to take off.

requires more tests.

EDIT : i'll will not try before 1.2.1 because it requires a new activation.

My evening test today was successful. I 've put a wind to push me the other way my KA was drifting. Altough it was rock and roll, my chopper stayed on the boat. :-)

Edited by Erforce

TASK / ROLES acronyms guide

Black Shark A.I. datalink guide illustrated (v1.2.4 Available on Wiki)

DCS World Codex 1.1 : full units list (Speed/Weapons/Armor thickness/Threat zone/Weapon damage...) (Oct 2013)

BlackShark 2 1.2.x Bug and glitches thread (v1.2.7)