Force a one time only spawn point?

Capn kamikaze

Is there a way in a custom mission to force the spawn point of human controlled flights to be "take off from runway" when the mission starts up, and then after a timer, say 5 minutes, to have any respawning done at the ramp so the runway doesn't get obstructed?

The reason I ask is I set up a co-op mission derived from an SP mission, and its a scramble to intercept an incoming raid on the base, and in SP it is "take off from runway", basically like an alert intercept that's sat at the bottom end of a runway, but in MP it automatically changes that to starting in a hangar, even though in the ME it says "take off from runway" meaning you lose time for taxiing out.

The only way this would be possible would be by using a script with the mission.

Ciribob made a fantastic script that activates or deactivates player slots by the use of flags.

You can read up more about it and how it works here - https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185436&highlight=slot+block

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Take-off from runway does not work in MP at all. It automatically sets the aircraft to a ramp position with weapons running. It is done like this so that players don't accidentally spawn in right as another player or AI is landing.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum