Release Date

joojoo

2 months after pre-order availability hits the site. Which hasn't happened yet.

I could be wrong, But isn’t that the norm?

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

I was afraid someone would say something along those lines. I hate the thought, but this is most likely to happen. Still hoping for an ED surprise.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I bet for something between Q1 and Q4 2020.

Specs: Win10 64bits Pro, Intel i9-9900K | 32Go | RTX 2080 Ti | M.2 SSD 850go x2

Hardware: HTC Vive Pro + X56

Maps : Normandy + Assets | Gulf | Nevada

DCS Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | A-10C | F/A-18C | Ka-50 | SuperCarrier | F-14A/B | F-5E | F-86F Sabre | MiG-15bis | Mig-19 | MiG-21bis | AV-8B | Fw 190 D-9 | SA342 | P-51D | Bf 109 K-4 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | M-2000C | F-16C

I could be wrong, But isn’t that the norm?

Not always, it kinda depends on modules and the hype train. But yes fairly common for ED to do that and offer pre-order discounts.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I bet for something between Q1 and Q4 2020.

giphy.gif

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

As per today's newsletter:

"DCS: Supercarrier will be available for pre-order on January 17th with a 30% discount and will deliver as an Open Beta by the end of Q1 2020. Owners of DCS: F/A-18C will receive a discount when purchasing DCS: Supercarrier"

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

As per today's newsletter:

"DCS: Supercarrier will be available for pre-order on January 17th with a 30% discount and will deliver as an Open Beta by the end of Q1 2020. Owners of DCS: F/A-18C will receive a discount when purchasing DCS: Supercarrier"

Wonder if pre-order 30% discount vs F18 owners discount is equal or what? So is there a difference? If not, what is the point of that statement?

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Wonder if pre-order 30% discount vs F18 owners discount is equal or what? So is there a difference? If not, what is the point of that statement?

Answered several times. You get 30% for pre-order. After that F18 owners will also get a "comperable" discount as well if they choose not to pre-order. Discounts don't stack.

It makes little sense to me. But that is what it is. The only possible reason I can think of is that the pre-order is for F14 guys that want it or the guys buying it for the improved Kuzenestov. Though at a guess most DCS naval Aviators probably own both modules so...

For the first time in my DCS experience I'm definitely all in for a pre-order. I only fly the Su33 & Hornet so the fact that the Kuznetsov is also getting a facelift is a great bonus. I've been into carrier ops my whole life and when the Kuznetsov & Su33 was added way back in Flanker 2.0 I was in heaven. Of course, I also wanted to experience the thrill of a catapult launch so when the Hornet was released...that was amazing. But after watching the vid mentioned earlier in this thread with actual deck crew animations, I'm totally knocked out!

This is Amazing 2.0 :thumbup:

Alienware Area-51M: i7-9700K, 165Hz 27" ASUS Swift PG279 IPS with G-SYNC, 32GB DDR4 Ram, 1TB M.2 PCie x4 SSD, 1TB SSHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6, Windows 10, CH Eclipse...

Check out my fictional F/A 18-C Hornet and Su33 Flanker skins at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=WytchCrypt&set_filter=Y

Q1 means end and of January, right?

Q1 is January through March.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

No, the newsletter said "by the end of Q1" so it could be mid Feb. Just won't be after the end of March if their current time line stands.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't expect the super carrier before the end of march. In the past, when ED stated by the end of it was mostly on the last possible day.

When ED the supercarrier release earlier the better for us but anyway don't expect the supercarrier much earlier than by the end of march

I wouldn't expect the super carrier before the end of march. In the past, when ED stated by the end of it was mostly on the last possible day.

When ED the supercarrier release earlier the better for us but anyway don't expect the supercarrier much earlier than by the end of march

I understand that. Was trying to explain to the person I quoted how the Q1/2/3/4 thing works.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Well The Viper pre-order Started in Late May 2019 with a estimated EA of Early Autumn 2019....We actually received it one week into Autumn,

I think ED have been burned before in giving release dates that are a bit to close for comfort,I think they now give themselves a healthy cushion when announcing Module releases.

The Carrier has been in development for quite some time,We've seen numerous Screenshots and a fantastic Premier Video showing a working Carrier.

I'm going to Vega$ the last week in January.....I'm predicting it will come out that week because ......that's what usually happens:D

Patrick

mini.gif

C'mon!

:lol::lol::lol:

You're Welcome.....I Would Still be incredibly Happy if it Did in fact come out that week....Something to look forward to returning to Cold Snowy Chicago ;)

"DCS: Supercarrier will be available for pre-order on January 17th with a 30% discount and will deliver as an Open Beta by the end of Q1 2020"

Two weeks preorder would mean they achieved Two Weeks trademark.

Nah, end of Q1, like the end of March... a perfect gift for my wife's birthday present so we can both enjoy it...

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta