Stage 2 trigger problems with CM2 Grip

mazex

I had almost the exact same issue with the trigger on my TM Warthog stick. The fix you mentioned was the same as what I did to fix my trigger. I still use that stick but it’s now on the Mongoose base. Love that base! Virpil makes great controls and their customer service is fabulous.

BTW, the title of this thread is certainly not warranted.????. It should be edited by the op.

Agreed. Tried changing the title but it doesn't seem possible. Any mod can please change it to the "subtitle" that is visible on the first post.

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

• ED Team
Agreed. Tried changing the title but it doesn't seem possible. Any mod can please change it to the "subtitle" that is visible on the first post.

Changed.

Please PM me in the future, happy to help

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2