Design competition

Sokol1_br

• 2 months later...

Russian > English translation assistance

Greetings Gentlemen (& Sim Pilots)

I was hoping one of our Soviet members might be able to shed some light on this excellent panel in the helicopter category of the virpil design competition. (Hopefully even the design author himself)

I have had some questions from (obviously English speaking) colleagues regarding this panel (& not mine! :cry:) as to the button mapping mostly for UH1 & some Mi8 (the ka50 & some mi8 seems fairly straight forward) they are very curious & obviously interested

Panel1-1.thumb.jpg.82d4e4cc895b38e8117a56a4c9e01412.jpg

Panel2-1.thumb.jpg.efef9e8e0048c41e3a84283a256c0b6f.jpg

An English Translation would be much appreciated, failing that just a copy of the Russian Cyrillic in text so that I can cut & paste it into google translate...

*Primarily they are curious about the UH1 mappings, but some of the Mi-8 mappings as well.

Edited by gadgetguru

сенсационные парни

большой интерес к этой панели, но некоторые хотели большей ясности, чем предположения

очень признателен

sensational guys

lots of interest in this panel, but some were wanting some more clarity than assumption

much appreciated

• 2 months later...
Is there any information if the helicopter panel is designed the same way as in the competition?

The same way. Absolutely.

Интернет-магазин для ЕАЭС, Стань частью команды VIRPIL Controls, VIRPIL Controls в ВК, Канал VIRPIL Controls на Youtube

Win10 / I7-4790K 4.6GHz / Z97X / GTX 1080Ti / 32 Gb / SSD Samsung 860 Pro 2Tb+HDD WD 2Tb/ 40" 4K Philips BDM4065UC / TrackIR 5 / VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Flightstick (pitch: soft center cam, stiff spring / roll: hard center cam, stiff spring) + VPC Extension 200mm (S-shaped)/ VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle with Aerobatics Detents/ VPC Control Panel #1 / VPC Ace Flight Rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]