OH-58 Kiowa

Satarosa

The OH58D Kiowa Warrior has a different loadout then the Gazelle. The rocketpods themself can use a bunch of different warheads, including the AKPWS. So I would disagree that it is similar to the Gazelle.

Not to mention Hellfires that have double the range of the HOT missiles. :thumbup:

Miniguns, rocketpods, and a quad pack of missiles. Yes, different specific weapons, but similar size, role (scout/light attack helo), etc etc. I.e. ''*roughly* comparable''

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

NEWS !

"The eagle has landed in Great Britain. This weekend 2 of us are going to be at Cosford RAF museum. Heads up, something is about to be revealed very very soon with some explanations.

We kindly ask to not throw any speculations around anywhere, we will give all informations needed about the project during the show and make them available for the community aswell.

This includes questions about contracts aswell, which is why we urge not to specualte at this point and just enjoy t...he weekend. "

rsk5.jpg

Real War, Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCs1uki5QsyuHUdvtmWJTOg?view_as=subscriber

Real War, Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/UGa3KMe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The eagle has landed in Great Britain. This weekend 2 of us are going to be at Cosford RAF museum. Heads up, something is about to be revealed very very soon with some explanations.

We kindly ask to not throw any speculations around anywhere, we will give all informations needed about the project during the show and make them available for the community aswell.

This includes questions about contracts aswell, which is why we urge not to specualte at this point and just enjoy t...he weekend. "

rsk5.jpg

So whats the news? The forum here or facebook doesnt have any...please tell us what you guys have been doing

Shame i did not get to fly Kiowa Saturday :( PC were really good hosts lots of fun fun was had even meeting other guys from the dcs community, I did take note of of some other sim and flight model was quite a good comparison actually as both could do the same thing in dcs and that other sim.

I really hope you guys knock this one out of the park. I just can’t really get into the Gazelle, but I think that’s just my own personal prejudices. But this is one that really needs to be in DCS. I look forward to flying AFAC, and doing CAS work. It really fits in well with the Viper. Best of luck. I’ll buy it for sure, as long as the reviews are good. DCS needs more rotary wing aircraft.

• 2 months later...