DCS: Christen Eagle II now available for pre-purchase!

Hiromachi

Dear aviators,

It is our utmost pleasure to announce that DCS: Christen Eagle II by Magnitude 3 LLC is now available for pre-purchase on the Eagle Dynamics E-store for 23.99 $. A full release of a feature-complete module is scheduled for January 23rd, 2019.

The Christen Eagle II touches on many aspects not previously explored in DCS World. It aims to capture a unique flying experience of an aerobatic sporting biplane allowing all virtual aerobatic pilots to perform maneuvers previously not possible and reach for completely new possibilities in their displays during virtual airshows. It also is an easy to fly, easy to perform and control airframe with a constant-speed propeller, and fully inverted fuel and oil systems allowing the pilot to concentrate purely on the flight maneuvers, turning the aircraft control into child’s play and giving a chance to all new virtual pilots coming to DCS World to become aerobatic masters.

We’re certain that the Christen Eagle II offers something to every virtual pilot, regardless if they are a veteran or a newcomer, combat pilot or an aerobatic artist!

Screen_181015_211627.png

Screen_181015_214947.png

DCS: Christen Eagle II features:

- Highly detailed and fully functional dual cockpit

- Highly detailed external model with fully animated control surfaces and other systems

- State-of the art internal and external textures

- Exhaustive set of external liveries

- Advanced flight model based on technical documentation and real Christen Eagle II pilot experiences

- Complete aircraft system and subsystem modeling, which includes the Lycoming AEIO-360 engine, electrical, fuel and flight control systems

- Fully functional KY-197 Radio

- Authentic sound sets (canopy, cockpit items, engine)

- A couple of instant missions and tutorials to get you started

- Cooperative multiplayer – fly with a friend in the same aircraft, either as an instructor, student or a passenger

- Complete aircraft flight manual

Screen_181015_210653.png

Screen_181016_000516.png

201810-Update_CE2_Large_002.jpg

Christen Eagle II is a product of our passion, dedication, hard work and love for aviation. It was created in cooperation with various artists, testers, content creators and most importantly actual Christen Eagle II pilots, providing invaluable inputs, in-flight recordings and comments to assure quality and accuracy of the product.

See you in the skies!

http://leatherneck-sim.com/dcs-christen-eagle-ii-now-available-for-pre-purchase/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/planes/christen_eagle/

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Not exactly the plane I waited for, but I'm happy for every new aircraft we have in DCS.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Will we have the paintkit on release?

Yes, paintkit will be there too.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Will be ordering when I get home tonight. :)

EDIT: Ordered. Looking forward to it.

Edited by Ironhand

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Is this not available to everyone there is no "Buy" button on the site.

I'd click it if it was, but it's not. :cry:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Is this not available to everyone there is no "Buy" button on the site.

I'd click it if it was, but it's not. :cry:

You need to go to the e-shop portion of the site:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/christen_eagle/

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Not sure what happened: I was looking at the Christen Eagle and somehow, magically, my credit card jumped from my wallet and inserted itself into the computer and... Poof! the Christen Eagle just got ordered. Well, that's the story I'm telling my wife and I'm sticking with that. By the way, anybody know the address of the YMCA near Toronto? I'm planning on being exiled there soon.

Hey guys! Thanks for getting this beauty on the way to us. Please make sure the propeller is on snug, the tires are inflated to the proper pressure, and there are NO SCRATCHES in the paint!

Love,

Mac

• Like 1

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Nice addition to DCS. Ordered!

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.