Trains Invisible Editor placed object:Multiplayer Client

Shrike88

Greetings.

Noticing last night 11-15-18 That when adding trains, (loco + cars) to the mission editor as objects, Only the host can see the vehicles. All of the connected clients are unable to see the Trains. As clients you can see the smoke from damage to the Trains, however object is still invisible. Only the Host can see.

See this has been posted a year ago however no comment or insight.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=195176&highlight=invisible+trains

This bug is easily recreated by just hosting mission with a placed train and subsequent cars, as any client is unable to see the train.

Reminds me of the bug earlier this year where certain types of the static objects placed in the mission editor only the host could see. Clients were unable to view these objects.

Thanks

Shrike

Attached is TRK is too large to upload.

EDIT: Fixed wrong weblink for other forum posts: similar topic still not addressed by ED

Edited by Shrike88

How many times has this been reported? I know this is not the first and a lot of time has passed since the first report but no fix has been offered.

Yea I hope soon. This must have slipped by the last year as dated from other posts. I Figured if I post a new thread in 2.5 openbeta maybe @nineline will pass this upstairs.