F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

This is not clearly stated for the GE engine. So, it is unclear whether LG handle affects nozzle position. Just thought about this while watching the F-16 in EAA air venture earlier.

This could be affected by my preconceive notions but looks like the convergent exhaust nozzle is fully open while the pilots is slowing the aircraft down for the slow pass @7:00 into the video.

7L-D-Gr8x-I?start=420

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

They have been talking about the F-16 block 70 since the 1980

This is a direct pdf link

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a281706.pdf

Bahrain has a contract for them ( not sure if newly built or upgraded/updated aircraft) They are trying to sell them to India and Slovakia. I think ROC and Greece want it, but have they actually build one yet?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

tumblr_nddqsrK2Qj1thnmmgo1_1280.jpg

To whom it may concern,

360 video of the Viper Demo team Form Shaw AFB flying Block 50

XU5jWKxIicc

To whom it may concern,

• 2 weeks later...

Belgian Air Force Solo-display 2018

DSC_1582%20copy_zpsdyjfetei.jpg

More pictures on: https://www.instagram.com/ross_impress/

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Pics from Sanicole Airshow 2017 and spotting.

IMG_6688.thumb.jpg.1db7d96e04439440148d7cbf4fbc52c5.jpg

IMG_3398.thumb.jpg.4e9a3040d7b59369789454e4408d208f.jpg

RIG SPECS:

-Win 10 professional

-i5 8600k @5.0GHz

-ASUS Maximus X Code

-Samsung 960 Evo 256GB M2 SSD

-Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M2 SSD

-32GB DDR4 RAM @3000MHz

-Asus Strix 1080 Ti 11G

-LG 34UM68-P Monitor

Notebook:

-Win10

- 2018 ASUS ROG GL703gs-E5011T

(i7-8570H, 16GB DDR4, 256GB M2 SSD,GTX1070 8GB.

Block 30 from 149th Fighter Wing, 182nd Fighter Squadron

Block 42 from 310th Fighter Squadron, 56 FW Luke AFB

HHRIg-NJ9-Q

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

560565868_Block25rearcanopy.thumb.jpg.1ea9385b6b4cad6daf7a9d21860d64ab.jpg

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

• 3 weeks later...

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

• 2 weeks later...

Check out all the dirt that come up during negative g manuvers

DWLd_0tmXeQ

Also, look at the horizontal stabs. Notice that for pitch maneuvers the trailing edge will go up initially but once pitch rate is achieve, they may go neutral or even down.

This is likely a block 30 from 18 Agressor squadron, looks like the paint scheme of 314. So it would have old flight control system.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Probably the only fighter that still looks elegant fully loaded and with three fueltanks.

I'm not sure if I call it elegant, but it does look cool to me fully loaded. I think the same about the Harrier, specially the GR9 and the AV8B+. Also the A-7, F-104, Mig-21Bis, A-1 Skyraider (specifically the AD-6 version)

Anyway, look how thin the tail hook looks and it holds all that power

(large photo)

https://media.defense.gov/2018/Sep/20/2002042805/-1/-1/0/180918-F-XB934-0193.JPG

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

click on image to enlarge

170823-F-IF848-0044.JPG

A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon takes off from the runway at Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, Aug. 23, 2017. Airmen assigned to the 8th Fighter Wing participated in Beverly Pack 17-3, a five-day, regularly-scheduled operational readiness exercise, which tested the base’s ability to respond to various scenarios in a contingency environment. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Colville McFee/Released)

To whom it may concern,

@1:21 you can see an F-16 mock up ejection. Note how the canopy trails a lanyard. Once that lanyard is pulled, the seat is activated and can eject. A way to minimize the chance you end like Goose.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

F-16 ground to ground kill on another f-16??? waaaaaaaaaaat?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Apparently they did not safe the gun for maintenance, which is crazy to me.

To whom it may concern,