Iron mechanic motor control (axes)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unusually, but also mine :)

Mechanics for Steering three turns.

The axis has three full turns on the contactless RAMS sensor and the Volody "Komaroff" controller.

DSC_0567.thumb.JPG.7089b508aee92aa8351b5c9286da1d68.JPG

Intel i5-10600K 4.1GHz, ASUS Z490, 2*8Gb DDR4, RTX2060, ASUS Xonar DX/XD, GIGABYTE 32" 2560x1440, Kenwood KPM-510, BRD, GVL224, TrackIr 4 Pro, gametrix KW-905, Win10x64

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I saw your products but didn’t know were to find to take look at exc3pt YouTube.

Do you sell this throttles where and how?

Thanks

Yes, I collect them for the order.

To submit the application, write to me in my mail GVL224@UKR.NET

Intel i5-10600K 4.1GHz, ASUS Z490, 2*8Gb DDR4, RTX2060, ASUS Xonar DX/XD, GIGABYTE 32" 2560x1440, Kenwood KPM-510, BRD, GVL224, TrackIr 4 Pro, gametrix KW-905, Win10x64

• 4 weeks later...

I am a bit confused. I admit I only read PART of the thread.

Are you selling these or asking for advice for a build?

If you are selling these can you post a website or something?

Pricing? Shipping? What countries do you sell to? What forms of payment do you take? Do they have a warranty?

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks fantastic. The quality of your work increases continually. I'm especially impressed with the afterburner detent design.

Thanks, I'm trying :)

If you sell these please put them on Ebay or direct us to a website. I see these but have no idea on cost, shopping, warranty.

If you put these products on ebay we can use your ebay ID to find your other products.

Your products look fine indeed but your advertising and distribution method (as in ordering process) need work.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you sell these please put them on Ebay or direct us to a website. I see these but have no idea on cost, shopping, warranty.

If you put these products on ebay we can use your ebay ID to find your other products.

Your products look fine indeed but your advertising and distribution method (as in ordering process) need work.

I believe he's one man making bespoke throttles to order. He doesn't hold items in stock, and they don't have a set price because each is unique.

If you want a quote for such a product, you'll need to email him and tell him what you want (either a new idea, or a copy of something he's shown before I guess)

That's just what you'll have to put up with if you want to order from someone like this rather than a big company pumping out mass produced junk. As far as I can tell, his prices seem reasonable. It isn't a case of him hiding prices because they're ridiculous.

The fact is that I am not a store, I make it to order, taking into account the wishes of the customer.

For orders, write to me in the mail or in the "personal messages" on the forums or under the video on my YouTube Channel.

Prices depend on the number of components and are calculated individually, the main lineups range from $ 200 to $ 300.

I have a site but it is not completed.

http://gvl224.com/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe he's one man making bespoke throttles to order. He doesn't hold items in stock, and they don't have a set price because each is unique.

If you want a quote for such a product, you'll need to email him and tell him what you want (either a new idea, or a copy of something he's shown before I guess)

That's just what you'll have to put up with if you want to order from someone like this rather than a big company pumping out mass produced junk. As far as I can tell, his prices seem reasonable. It isn't a case of him hiding prices because they're ridiculous.

I can concur and verify - I've bought several 'mechanic' pieces for my builds from GVL224 over the years:

The business end of my DIY Throttle and Mech panel (landing gear lever) are using his lever modules.

Quality is high. Prices are very reasonable. Communication is good. Order fabrication time and shipping is also very good.

Brick.

Edited by Fubarbrickdust

9700k@5.2Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32gb Ram@3200Mhz | 512gb M.2 NVME SSD

Oculus Rift S | VKB GF Pro Mk.II+MCG Pro (rotary wing) | BRD DS-Raven (fixed wing) | MFG Crosswind V2 | Jetseat+SSA/SSM | SimLab GT1 80/20 Rig | NLR Motion Platform V3 | Quad Bass Shaker Setup

DIY Control Panels: 'White Rhino' Throttle | UFC | MFBB Left | MFBB Right | MFBB Centre | WEP-TECH ACP | HYD-MECH LDG | SYS-ELEC | AN/ARC Radio