59th Ravens HARRIER EVENT ( The Jack Jackson Exercise)

=DECOY=

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Stuge Thanks for pointing this out,

We did noticed this yesterday on our practice. The cause was the 'soft' target on the gun run. (damage model issue) We believe its a rickashay effect on the soft target, hence the double score

we have changed this to the Hard target and tested for 4 hours solid and now its working correctly. :thumbup:

I will be updating the Mission shortly

@anthony what a whiner u are....

Edited by rogonaut

I'm busy hugging a toilet bowl after (I presume) getting sick from my daughter's play date yesterday. But I'm going to do my best to be there in another hour.

Have you guys added the special stuka dive breaks I requested so that my F5 will pull out of its suicide dive after I black out on the 85 degree bomb run? :)

I'm busy hugging a toilet bowl after (I presume) getting sick from my daughter's play date yesterday. But I'm going to do my best to be there in another hour.

Have you guys added the special stuka dive breaks I requested so that my F5 will pull out of its suicide dive after I black out on the 85 degree bomb run? :)

I'm sorry to say we tried fitting them to your F-5, But the ground crew didn't have the required left handed froggle sprocket.

• Like 1

I7 8700K @ 5Ghz | 32Gb DDR4 | Strix 1080ti | Warthog Throttle + Stick on Virpil T50 Base | Omen 32"

Hahaha no mate, the store sold out hehehe, I hope you feel better.

if for any reason your unable to make it just let me know :)

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

59th Ravens HARRIER EVENT ( The Jack Jackson Exercise)

I'm joining server in 15 for and half as agreed upon Raven.

CS TURBO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Here goes my little mishap, in slo-mo... :megalol:

Thanks guys for this great event, the amount of adrenaline when actually flying your own run is simply amazing... :thumbup:

If I survived the gun-run, I would most likely have died of a heart attack in the middle of the bomb run... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

It was amazing! Thanks to 59th, ED, Razbam, and Tacview for this event. Short and sweet!

Aries, hard luck man... you might want to check my video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• ED Team

Enjoyed watching during the stream, well done to everyone who participated and to the event hosts.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thank you to all that took part in this event, The tacview files and the results are below.

BUT Congrats to our Winners

1st Place = BLINXIS

2nd Place = WILLO

3rd Place = BURNER

SO GUYS CONGRATS ON THE WINS, however Blinxis and Willo have proven the community spirit is still alive and donated their prizes !!!!!!!!

SO the prize pool has gone to the following :

OUR winner is going to take the Advanced Tacview but :

The Harrier prize has been passed to Burner (3rd)

The Campaign and the strandard tacview has been passed to RVE Dackster94 (4th)

The NTTR map has been passed to Ferret (5th)

I cannot believe the generosity of the community !!!!

But as a Recap we had a LOT of great pilots, such as Sturge with his bulls eye hit on the Bomb Run, Or Shadow with a Rocket hit which was a meter of the bulls!!!

However we did have a few (WHOOPS) moments:lol:

So next time we may do a special award for the 'special pilot' ......So Who should win this tile:

RVE Yorz for removing his canopy in mid flight, or Buzzbomb for BLOWING HIM SELF UP LOL, on a plus he did land in a field lol

But everyone had fun and i have to thank you all for your time, a BIG shout out to Ron for the interview. We cannot wait to fill our servers with harriers :thumbup:

The Streamers again the time you took is greatly appreciated.

Lazzy Seal,,,,, Next time bring the VODKA:lol:

attachment.php?attachmentid=172068&d=1510514260

The Tacviews are here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/fmpmjmsn2k90hrq/The%20Jack%20Jackson%20Exercise.zip?dl=0

WINNERS.thumb.JPG.96c0512b19afc40dd69f170cc3e7f202.JPG

BuzzBomb self-frag was my favorite part of the event. We need a slo-mo replay with the John Cena music in the background for that.

Amazed he managed to crash land it with no engines, no rudders, and most of the wings in tatters.

Hahaha I may do a bloopers reel lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Very Surprised I came 5th. I already have the NTTR map so Im more than happy to pass it onto 6th place. Cheers. :-)
Ferret. That is really kind of you .

Sturge thats you.

amazing event 59th RAVENS, thank you very much. this was a great experience

i7-6700K || 64 GB DDR4 || GTX TITAN X 12 GB || TM Warthog HOTAS ||

TheAwesomePedals || OpenTrack-Custom clip || Logitech G13 and G35

F-14 | F/A-18C | A10-C | AV-8B NA | M-2000C | MiG-21bis | Ka50 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | FC3 | CA

Caucasus | Nevada NTTR | Persian Gulf

If you can build it why not!!!

Thanks again guys. That was great fun!

Looking forward to future events!

Pop flares to pay respects

Your place in the next event will be ready for you.

Thank you for taking part ;)