RSBM / PRMG Operational?

Flamin_Squirrel

Still impossible landing in Maykob by runaway 4. After I set wind direction 070, Maykob ATC keep saying runaway 22.

I quit PRMG landing. I got tire to try this so many times

Remember that the wind direction in mission editor is reversed :D. Try setting 220, it should work. Wind speed is also important, it should be at least 4 or 5 m/s.

Remember that the wind direction in mission editor is reversed :D. Try setting 220, it should work. Wind speed is also important, it should be at least 4 or 5 m/s.

It's not really "reversed" in the mission editor. Wind direction is always described by where it's coming FROM rather than where it's going TO. It's standard terminology and not a ME kink.

It's not really "reversed" in the mission editor. Wind direction is always described by where it's coming FROM rather than where it's going TO. It's standard terminology and not a ME kink.

The ME shows the direction wind is going TO, not FROM. That's why I said it's reversed. smile.gif

The arrows are pointing in the right direction.

• 4 weeks later...

PRMG, markers and beacons for rwy 04 at Krymsk are inactive at my sim whatever wind I set (direct headwind and wind speeds from light to ridiculous).

EDIT: My mistake, accidentally set wind for top layer instead of bottom. Anyway it would be nice to request runway for landing, and to be approved if no traffic is planned for opposite.

Edited by =4c=Nikola

Do not expect fairness.

The times of chivalry and fair competition are long gone.