[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Jug is released but having no vibrations sucks. Anyword?

Maybe just wait for him to update?

Give him time eheheh

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Jug is released but having no vibrations sucks. Anyword?

So you donated to support the developer so he can buy the Jug and implement the effects? Or do you simply expect to get his spare time for free?

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

So you donated to support the developer so he can buy the Jug and implement the effects? Or do you simply expect to get his spare time for free?

? i think i was actually one of the first fellas who bought the software years ago when it was just starting to come to dcs. I post as sometimes folks lives are busy and not always folks track what is released and what not. I very much appreciate His work and have supported it for a long time thanks.:thumbup:

deleted a post happy now?

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

Trying to reduce the things I have to remember to run before DCS and since this doesn't have a traditional .exe that I can find, I can't add it to my .bat script. So my other option would be to run at start but I cannot actually check the "Start when Windows Starts" box. in SimShaker Starter. Is there something else I need to do to get this to run on Windows 10 boot?

The traditional .exe is located in the local apps store. You can open the installation folder from the "Service" tab in SSA.

I've no (preview) access to the P47 like some youtuber thus I can not implement the stuff. Since DCS does not use a standard interface to export the data I must dig into every module to get the relevant information. This usually requires that I buy the module...

I'm currently preparing a new stable release but there are still some quirks with the VRS/ETL effect for helos...

TLDR: P47 is currently not on my shopping list but I think, there will be support sometime in the future...

The traditional .exe is located in the local apps store. You can open the installation folder from the "Service" tab in SSA.

Thank you! Now that makes sense. Is there a reason why the "Start when Windows Starts" box can't be checked?

I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

3rd Space Vest project for basic G Seat/G Suit simulation

I have a question about Andre's Jetpad in combination with Simshaker for Aviators. So, I got it all working nicely by connecting it by USB (I didn't use the audio plug option), but I was wondering... I am trying to find the minimum vibration level, for engine rumble feel. So far I noticed that the motors start activating when I set engine rumble strength to 5. Anywhere below this value, the motors will not respond.

It might be a matter of getting used to, but this minimal motor vibration is already slightly too heavy for my likings. I'd rather feel a very very slight buzz, but maybe that's simply not possible, i don't know. I do notice that when I increase the strength setting, it does indeed vibrate more heavy, so that seems to be working properly.

I know it's difficult to ask (because the feeling is obviously very personal), but I'm going to try:

Is it true that the motors minimal vibration feels something like an electric toothbrush? Or should it also be possible to make them vibrate like what you feel when you place your hand on you pc casing? (so a really minor buzz)

Edited by sirrah

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Thank you! Now that makes sense. Is there a reason why the "Start when Windows Starts" box can't be checked?

Should work... I'll have a look but in general I plan to get rid of the ClickOnce installation method and use a traditional installer. But I need some time/vacation to implement this...

I have a question about Andre's Jetpad in combination with Simshaker for Aviators. So, I got it all working nicely by connecting it by USB (I didn't use the audio plug option), but I was wondering... I am trying to find the minimum vibration level, for engine rumble feel. So far I noticed that the motors start activating when I set engine rumble strength to 5. Anywhere below this value, the motors will not respond.

It might be a matter of getting used to, but this minimal motor vibration is already slightly too heavy for my likings. I'd rather feel a very very slight buzz, but maybe that's simply not possible, i don't know. I do notice that when I increase the strength setting, it does indeed vibrate more heavy, so that seems to be working properly.

I know it's difficult to ask (because the feeling is obviously very personal), but I'm going to try:

Is it true that the motors minimal vibration feels something like an electric toothbrush? Or should it also be possible to make them vibrate like what you feel when you place your hand on you pc casing? (so a really minor buzz)

It really depends on the motors... They have a 'minimal' strength...

I'm using something like 5-10 for engine effects...

Should work... I'll have a look but in general I plan to get rid of the ClickOnce installation method and use a traditional installer. But I need some time/vacation to implement this...

It really depends on the motors... They have a 'minimal' strength...

I'm using something like 5-10 for engine effects...

Thanks for the reply f4l0

So, do I understand correctly that it's not possible to get the motors produce a sort of buzzing vibration, similar like the kind you feel when placing your hand on a PC casing or a small vacuum cleaner?

All ok with me, but then I know I can stop trying to achieve this by messing with the settings

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Is there a link for donations so we can get vibs on the JUG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the spirit for those of you that want the P-47 support. There is a link at the top in SimShaker when you open the effect settings page.

I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

That's the spirit for those of you that want the P-47 support. There is a link at the top in SimShaker when you open the effect settings page.

:)

I just released a new stable:

Version 1.3.11.0 – stable release

- RPM effect fixed P51

- RPM effect fixed for Viggen

- Nose hiking effect fixed for F5

- Working on ETL, VRS, Speeds etc. please report issues

- Gazelle effect fixed

- Various small fixes

- Internal data format for DCS export data changed, please test every module! - Exclude DCS server installations

- Spitfire engine effect fixed

- ETL effect for MI-8 tweaked

- Refactored some internals, everything should work as before

- DCS piston engine effect was reworked. Please give feedback!

- Refactored some internals, everything should work as before

- Database handling fixed

- Jet engine behavior for X-Plane and SimConnect is currently WIP

- Reprogrammed engine/rotor effects. Please check if everything works as expected

- Settingsdatabase handling tweaked

– needs testing

- New mysterious flight simulator support added :-)

- Prop and turboprop engine effect reworked. Need feedback!

Hi guys, do we lose all the profiles when a new version of S4A is installed?

Ignore my last post.... I found my simshakersettings.bin file and reimported it.

Sinclair ZX81 - 1K RAM - 16K Wobbly Ram Pack - Tape Drive - Kempston Joystick :helpsmilie:

Sorry for the hassle, SSA should do this by it's own. However, you should be able to reimport the settings. I didn't get a bad response the beta testers thus this might happen... I always keep some backup screenshots of my settings...

Others not, and thus insult me personally. I got some really harsh words like mo**f****...

Looks like, this is what you get when spent your free time for the community... Strange world...

I'll take a break...

Not working on P-47 for me, anyone else?

A see a few posts back, f4l0 doesn't own P-47. Suggest you use the link in SimShaker when you got Effect Settings to donate. The DCS-BIOS users did this for that developer and they were able to add the support now.

EDIT: sorry for the somewhat double post, rowdgordypiper beat me to it.

Edited by Snake122

Not working on P-47 for me, anyone else?

Mine is getting a message “Disconnected” since last update.

So far I checked:

1- Plugged to the wall outlet (yes, electricity is ok);

2- Power to the controller (green light) and USB plug and connections to the seat itself

3- intensity dial in the middle (tried strong also);

4- Usb connection

5- Audition connection ( I hear sounds ok)

6- PDPU - Power Down Power Up

7- Restore program to previous state via windows control panel

8- uninstall the program

9- download fresh version and installit

10- another PDPU

Still “bricked”.

Any tips? I thank you in advance

Sorry for the hassle, SSA should do this by it's own. However, you should be able to reimport the settings. I didn't get a bad response the beta testers thus this might happen... I always keep some backup screenshots of my settings...

Yeah I think what happened hear is that the previous SSA 'release' was marked as beta, so the settings were filed as beta, but this version is marked as release so... yeah.

Anyway same thing happened to me, had to reimport settings. Not a huge deal, thanks for all your work.