Pro Flight Instrument Panel?

Not easily. They are mainly coded to work only with MSFS but the multifunction switch may be easier. I have Autopilot, Radio and Switch but dont use them in DSC.

Which ones are in your lap?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TrubshawRN -=SHREK 94=-

I was given 3 of the ones in the link I first posted above. And since I don't play MSFS, I'm just trying to figure out what to do with them next.

Nice. I have one of those but I had given up using for anything else besides FSX.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Jav... is this Javelin6 of wwiiol fame? please say yes... :)

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Javelin,

Hold on to those suckers.

I am trying to work on integrating a few of them and the x52pro into dcs .

I am not much of a programmer/scriptwriter but , I am making progress.

Maybe here in the near future i will have enough sorted out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174

Javelin,

Hold on to those suckers.

I am trying to work on integrating a few of them and the x52pro into dcs .

I am not much of a programmer/scriptwriter but , I am making progress.

Maybe here in the near future i will have enough sorted out.

In that case I look forward to hearing about your progress. :thumbup:

Although if all else fails, and your looking at getting rid, PM me, currently looking for 6 of these for my FSX cockpit. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Let us keep this thread alive. I may buy at least one of these to integrate it with upcoming MiG-21 module.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

• 1 year later...

Hello guys I have X65F HOTAS and I think on of the instrumental panels would go nicely with it. Do we have any news on integrating these with DCS ??

INTEL CORE I7 6700K

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO

ASUS ROG GTX1080Ti Strix OC

16GB @ 4100 MHz |CORSAIR

Intel 730 SSD 240GB

Corsair 850 W Modular PSU

Corsair Obsidian 650d

Logitech X-56 HOTAS ,Saitek X-65F HOTAS, Pro Ruder Pedals, Pro Flight Instrument Panel

NP TrackIr 5 Pro

Windows 10 PRO

Try this link http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174. A lot to read but at the end you will find that they now work.. some work still needs to be done.

Oh and about the x65... The fips mount on them nicely, I have two mounted there and 6 others sitting on desktop. All kinds of knobs and buttons to play with .

Edited by algerad3
Forgot to mention x65 and fips mounting

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174