Saitek smart technology keystroke 'malfunction'

Hi there,

After a long time, I decided to remove the dust from my x52 pro and start flying again. Alas, the software has other things in mind.

The problem I'm currently having is that some profiles don't work as they used to. The buttons are still the same, so is the game itself (no fresh install since).

For instance, I want to trim my Ka-50, using the T on the keyboard works fine. You press (and hold) it, you hear a tick ingame (the trim button) and you can set your trim, let go of T and it is trimmed how you want it.

Now, when I use my joystick A button, which in SST is linked to T, I press and hold it. Only, instead of hearing one tick ingame, it keeps on ticking untill I let it go, making continuous trim adjustments instead of being able to hold it.

If you use the test profile function, you'll see this when you press T on the keyboard:

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

That is good, that's how I want to see it!

Only when using my joystick, i get this:

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Does anyone know how I can change this command? I've tried advanced commands, macro's... every option I can think of. Worst thing is, a buddy of mine is using my profile, doesn't have the issue at all.

Perhaps different versions have different effects?

Cheers!