Virtual Thunderbirds Movie Trailer

Just finished watching it...................and MAN!!! I loved the way you went from a screenshot to full motion :)

Can't wait for the full video to hit the stores ;)

• ED Team

Burner, awesome edit of this video. And the quality is outstanding!! One day you have to teach me how to render lomac files into .wmv and get the same quality like you do.

Oh, and did you use the in-game .avi thing, or did you record with fraps?

Video Setup

Burner, awesome edit of this video. And the quality is outstanding!! One day you have to teach me how to render lomac files into .wmv and get the same quality like you do.

Oh, and did you use the in-game .avi thing, or did you record with fraps?

Thanks GA, that means alot in reference to your outstanding work. I used fraps 2.5.5 to capture and editted and rendered in Sony Vegas, settings are as follows.

Fraps:

Full Size @ 30FPS

Vegas:

Video Render Quality- Best

Res- 640X480

Quality Slider- 93%

Audio- 192kbps @ 48kHz

1024x768

Specs = Nothing Special

The trick is to turn up your graphic settings until a bit less than your own systems max ability then capture at 1/4 speed in LOMAC then speed up the replay by 4X. If your system is hotter than a $2 pistol and you can run with decent frames while everything is maxed out then you can cap at 2X only and save yourself some HD space.

ah, i gotcha... i`ll give that a try later. Thank you!!

(I currently use the s-video out from my ATI x800, and feed it into a PVR on a seperate machine... works great, but i get a lot of interlace artifacts, even if i try to deinterlace the stream... which has the downside of blurring things a little, and you cant recover that sharpness with shapen filters).

• ED Team

Ok, so you play at 1024x768, capture at full size, reduced speed 4 times in lomac, correct?

As for rendering, you choose CBR, og Quality CBR?

And i also take it you used AA and AF when filming?

It does look fantastic m8 :cool:

• ED Team

Well, the way i see it...and know how it works...there isn't any audio on the video except music, and the very last scene with the jets flying by with audio added is from the real-deal.

You can choose whether or not you want to record audio with fraps.

Ok, so you play at 1024x768, capture at full size, reduced speed 4 times in lomac, correct?

As for rendering, you choose CBR, og Quality CBR?

And i also take it you used AA and AF when filming?

It does look fantastic m8 :cool:

Yes, I reduce speed in LOMAC by 4 (two clicks of Alt-A). Like I said you want to just about max out your systems capablities, for me that is 2xAA.

I use Quality VBR to render and do no record sound.