Separate changelog for mission builders?

Reflected

Dear ED,

Would it be possible to have a separate, more detailed changelog for mission makers and 3rd party campaign developers? Often, there are changes that fundamentally affect our missions, but they are not in the changelog - because they are not interesting for players.

Like in this one for example:

- parking spot numbering changed on the Normandy map

- AI climb behavior changed, now they start climbing last minute

- Sensitivity to static object proximity on spawn increased

- cows removed

Known bugs:

- player aircraft randomly reverts to AI

- When changing back, radio channel assignments get reset

This would help a lot when testing some of our missions, we would know what to look out for, instead of flying blind and trying to figure out what changed. Consequently, we could fix them sooner, and better.

Many thanks for considering.

:thumbup:

+1

I'm editing many of our missions and I also manage our mods and this would be extremely helpful.

I would have at leas expected, that 3rd parties would these Informations to fix their Products, but also for us customers it is really helpful.

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

I've given up asking for this. I even offered to write things on one patch to test on another and it was ignored. They say we will do better and they do the same: Visual fixes on statics was so predictable. Meanwhile so many scripts are broken without possibility to repair due to ID's being changed. it's like it isnt actually happening. Servers are dead, you can already see the reduction, people dont care unless they can see it and touch it, the entire thing is propelling itself so we live in a permanently degraded beta state with OB servers running broken and no one seems to care. I'm outraged.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *