Change FOV (zoom) HUD without change total FOV ?

SMN

Is it possible change FOV (zoom) HUD without change FOV total (like in video, for example) ?

I found for me optimal total FOV, but text on HUD too much big !

Окурок, выброшенный в урну, гораздо патриотичнее флажочка на автомобиле

TM Wartrhog Stick + VPC MongoosT-50Base + VPC TMW Extension 150mm / TM Wartrhog Throttle / CH Pro Pedals / 2-VPC Deck Mount / TrackIR5/

i5-10600K Over to 5.0MHz/32GbDD4-3200/RTX4070/System-SSD1 DCS-SSD2/32" 2560x1440

I solved this kind of problem for myself in the A-10c by changing the snap view for default pilot view to a seat position further back and then setting an FOV that fits afterwards. You need to play around a bit with the xtrans parameter to get a good fit. Custom snap view must be enabled for this to work of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

I solved this kind of problem for myself in the A-10c by changing the snap view for default pilot view to a seat position further back and then setting an FOV that fits afterwards. You need to play around a bit with the xtrans parameter to get a good fit. Custom snap view must be enabled for this to work of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need without change FOV (FOV fix = 75°, for example) - only change size HUD symbols..

SnapView does not change HUD symbols view size (HUD FOV)

Edited by SMN

Окурок, выброшенный в урну, гораздо патриотичнее флажочка на автомобиле

TM Wartrhog Stick + VPC MongoosT-50Base + VPC TMW Extension 150mm / TM Wartrhog Throttle / CH Pro Pedals / 2-VPC Deck Mount / TrackIR5/

i5-10600K Over to 5.0MHz/32GbDD4-3200/RTX4070/System-SSD1 DCS-SSD2/32" 2560x1440

I'm curious how you get that accomplished because my preferred view of the cockpit messes up my preferred view of the HUD.

I'd like to sit and see outside of the canopy frame rails (horizontally) but then the lower left & right text on HUD (AOA, G's, Mach, Waypoint Distance) are almost off the screen so I need to lean into it.

Can you set your personal default cockpit view and then set your preferred HUD view...are they independent to a point? And is the TrackIR a 3rd variable?

Can someone clue me on how to 'dial these in' together?

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC