Missing texture in external view

Etten

Thanks for looking into it so quickly. Sadly, the missing texture issue persists. For reference, I am on the Steam edition open beta.

I tried a repair, but it didn’t fix it. I tried doing a fresh install by uninstalling DCS, deleting the saved games DCS folder and then installing DCS again but it didn’t fix it.

When looking at the external model on the model viewer it shows two missing textures that appear to be the culprit, “miragef1-asiento-aa” and “miragef1-asiento-ab”. (Picture attached)

I looked on the .zip file that contains the texture files (\Steam\SteamApps\common\DCSWorld\CoreMods\aircraft\C-101\Textures\C-101.zip) and it doesn’t contain those two textures.

Hopefully some other player that is on the Steam version can confirm that they are also having this issue.

Asiento.PNG.6fd7ac780358094c91599b862f6dc482.PNG

It should eventually get fixed when ED updates Steam version. We don't have any control over it. Files are correctly committed to ED and Open Beta is correct, as I said. Sorry about that. We can provide you the correct file if you wish, or ask anyone with Open Beta to send it to you.

Edited by Vibora

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png