Integrity Check fail

Big Nuts

Keep getting kicked for not being a pure client. It cites vfs textures being a problem. No mods, except some lua to export a display to a phone.

I've repaired and still no joy. It can be intermittent, i have had a flight without a prob, but the most recent example;

Was taxiing out looked to my left and saw a big brown what looked like a bomb crater draped over an airfield embankment, didn't look right, and right then i got kicked for being impure.

I just want to be pure.

So i can get to heaven.

Thx.

Check your "Saved Games\DCS" folder as some mods will cause IC issues.

IIRC, tacview and the 476th Range Objects are ok, but VPC Airfield Equipment and perhaps US Navy Equipment are not ("Saved Games\DCS\mods\tech").

I'm not sure how the A-4E Skyhawk fairs ("Saved Games\DCS\mods\aircraft").

Skins ("Saved Games\DCS\Liveries") *should* be ok but YMMV.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

i dont have any mods though. It cites dcs's own files as being 'wrong'. Ill just wait for an update see if that fixes it.

You can run "DCS_updater.exe cleanup" from the "DCS Worldin" folder to remove any non-standard or corrupt files.

Note: from Windows 10 power shell the command is ".DCS_updater.exe cleanup"

Details: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

Though you may prefer to install/use SkateZilla's Updater GUI if not comfortable with Windows command line.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=160053

Edited by Ramsay
Fix typo

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 2 weeks later...

K ive replaced 500mb of 'impure' data and it just spits out errors for anything i look at with the camera. If there was a goat it'd say bazaar\goat.zip is giving me problems. So all i can do is wipe it off my hdd and redownload the whole lot. Maybe that would work. Any advice from ED weclome.

K trying to upload my dcs log file but it's an 'invalid' format?

Here is a few interesting bits;

2019-06-04 12:25:31.843 ERROR EDCORE: Cant open file: /textures/liveries/e-3a/description.lua.

2019-06-04 12:25:32.489 ERROR EDCORE: Cant open file: /textures/liveries/j-11a/rmaf/description.lua.

Later:

2019-06-04 12:35:52.613 ERROR SECURITYCONTROL: Manifest hash check failed for file 'textures/land_39_-31_86'

Are you sure you are working on the correct folders?

For OB: "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta"

For release: "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World"

Search the windows menu after "cleanup" and run all versions that show up.

Or: from command line(Run as Administrator): C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\DCS_updater.exe cleanup

Take a look into the Windows System logs, filter by critical & Error and confirm that there are no error on the disk subsystem, as this could be a hardware failure:

XHHklVW.jpg

If there are no hardware errors, then I doubt that the problem lies within /Program Files/ as DCS's repair function would have fixed it; so I suggest renaming the folder /saved games/DCS (or DCS.openbeta) it will be a backup ... then DCS will create a new saved games folder with a default configuration the next time you start DCS.

Then, shutdown DCS and copy from the backup the /config folder, onto the new saved games folder created by DCS, thus recovering your Hotas and graphics configs.

Try multiplayer again .. if it now you have the problem solved it means that something within your old /saved games folder was the culprit .. most likely something within the /Mods subfolder.

Hope this helps

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

......... You did it. My saved game folder was the culprit, deleted that ran dcs and no problems. Thank-you so much !

This was recommended to you earlier so I did not suggest to do this again. I also recommend to just rename the saved gamed DCS folders if you have trouble.

Ramsay specifically suggests looking for mods in your saved games folder.

Check your "Saved Games\DCS" folder as some mods will cause IC issues.

IIRC, tacview and the 476th Range Objects are ok, but VPC Airfield Equipment and perhaps US Navy Equipment are not ("Saved Games\DCS\mods\tech").

I'm not sure how the A-4E Skyhawk fairs ("Saved Games\DCS\mods\aircraft").

Skins ("Saved Games\DCS\Liveries") *should* be ok but YMMV.

But glad you now have a working DCS World. :thumbup:

This was recommended to you earlier so I did not suggest to do this again. I also recommend to just rename the saved gamed DCS folders if you have trouble

Where i didn't see that anywhere? Just checked and see no reference to it. Only mention of mods, which i had none.

... I just deleted everything in saved games. ...

Glad you are flying now, but please note that I suggested renaming rather than deleting, thus keeping the old folders as backup ... so you could restore your Hotas & graphics configs.

Other items that you may have wanted to recover is the /MissionEditor/Logbook.lua file, as it contains your logbook and campaign progress.

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Glad you are flying now, but please note that I suggested renaming rather than deleting, thus keeping the old folders as backup ... so you could restore your Hotas & graphics configs.

Other items that you may have wanted to recover is the /MissionEditor/Logbook.lua file, as it contains your logbook and campaign progress.

Best regards

Yea i grabbed my views and input so all good on that front. Hmm yea logbook i should go look in the trash :) Although it isn't really relevant anymore being a tenth iteration or so.