Rollback DCS 1.5.7 to 1.5.6 temporarily after upgrade

IIRC dcs 2 also has this problem with some users. 1.5 is the official version. The one that newcomers will download, you dont want newcomers to see 1.5 status.

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

• ED Team
IIRC dcs 2 also has this problem with some users. 1.5 is the official version. The one that newcomers will download, you dont want newcomers to see 1.5 status.

Like I said most users don't have the issues, If you have a particular mission that shows the problems attach it and I will look at it, like I have been with others.

I always pass it on to a ED team member to take a look also.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Like I said most users don't have the issues, If you have a particular mission that shows the problems attach it and I will look at it, like I have been with others.

I always pass it on to a ED team member to take a look also.

All of us have 30% degradation in performance problems. Look BEARTRAP F-15 campaign, it is completely unplayable, stuttering every 3 seconds it is there. Reported many times.

• ED Team

yes we are aware some missions have these issues and we are looking into it.

Not all missions have it, I was in MP on Tuesday night, had no issues with the mission we were flying.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

yes we are aware some missions have these issues and we are looking into it.

Not all missions have it, I was in MP on Tuesday night, had no issues with the mission we were flying.

It is directly related to nº units I think, the more units the more stuttering, compared with older versions.

So far I have raised 4 seperate bugs all to do with sling loading cargos in Helis in 1.5.7

These bugs were not present in 1.5.6

Was hoping for one of the testers to at least comment on them, or do I need more to put more instructions

on how to replicate them, if so just ask

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

I would further suggest to abandon 1.5 completely and solely focus on 2.x.

I agree with you 100%, why are they still wasting time on 1.5x, when their goal is to get 2.xx out the door, and it have some areas that needs attention.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

With a larger player base with 1.5 it is easier to see why they still are working on it

More players = more people to try and sell campaigns to

I agree with you 100%, why are they still wasting time on 1.5x, when their goal is to get 2.xx out the door, and it have some areas that needs attention.

Plenty of bugs that can still apply to both versions.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

• 3 weeks later...

If the current 1.5.7 Beta is set to release version without fixing the server crashing issue , then I wil most likely revert the Havoc Company server to 1.5.6

Navigate to folder using windows explorer

Move mouse pointer so that it is not over a file inside that window

Hold down shift, then press right click on your mouse

A menu will open, click on

Open command windows here

and a dos window will open