convoy staying on the road

Alpenwolf

I have a convoy group travelling for 40 minutes from town A to town B on the road. The problem is once they're attacked they simply disperse, get off the road and stop driving. How can I make them stay on the road and keep travelling regarding any occurrences? Anything under perfom task maybe?

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

There is an option "disperse under fire", you can turn that off.

I selected the option for each waypoint and disabled it. Still no success...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

You want the advance waypoint action to say...

Disperse under fire = off

If that's what you mean when you say, "I selected the option for each waypoint and disabled it. Still no success..." then I'm not sure what to tell you. That should do it.

make sure the Disperse under fire option = off is BEFORE the waypoint and that it persists for each waypoint (it should inherit). Sometimes advanced actions don't work because they are only activated on arrival to the waypoint and not before.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

make sure the Disperse under fire option = off is BEFORE the waypoint and that it persists for each waypoint (it should inherit). Sometimes advanced actions don't work because they are only activated on arrival to the waypoint and not before.

Still not working... Very weird, man...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Even with the initial WP telling them not to disperse, they will disperse. If you wait about 10 minutes or so, they'll start on their way again. Don't know if the "do not disperse" alters the waiting period or not. Don't have time to test it further today.

[Edited to add TRK file]

Convoy Dispersion.trk

Edited by Ironhand

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Got it!

In the "Advanced (Waypoint Actions)" under "Set Option" select "Disperse Under Fire" then check the "ENABLE" box, check the "VALUE" box and now here it comes; make sure the "VALUE" is at 0 seconds. By default it's 600 seconds so the convoy would only resume after 600 seconds -> 10 minutes. Didn't know what this "VALUE" bar was all about but now I do.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Got it!

In the "Advanced (Waypoint Actions)" under "Set Option" select "Disperse Under Fire" then check the "ENABLE" box, check the "VALUE" box and now here it comes; make sure the "VALUE" is at 0 seconds. By default it's 600 seconds so the convoy would only resume after 600 seconds -> 10 minutes. Didn't know what this "VALUE" bar was all about but now I do.

S!

Cool! I noticed that myself and never did the math. Great job! It's these little things that make the difference. :)

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.