RICARDO's HORSE of WAR work with v1.5 ?

Skulleader

Hello guys,

I wouls like to know if the awesome cockpit of Ricardo "HORSE of WAR 1.2" work fine with v1.5 ?

In advance a great thanks, Skull.

• 1 month later...

With respect, my opinion on mods in beta from a previous post:

ED made a request that kind of makes sense; don't install mods on the beta. This will ensure that we can reliably test then report our findings.

Please consider the following, fellow DCSians: ED has given us a great opportunity with this openbeta to test and contribute. We should keep in mind that our number of reports should be equal to (pref greater than) our total number of complaints. Those of us who don't contribute really have no right to say 'but but.. it doesn't.. it isn't.. it can't.. it shouldn't..'

Just sayin'...

**Here's a well done post from SiThSpAwN outlining how we can all contribute:

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

If someone wants to run mods in the OB, and test for bugs, it should not be difficult to have two OB installation and leave one of them clean.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 1 year later...

Hello guys,

Last night I've upgraded my DCS to DCS World1.5.7.7741.317 "Stable version" and when I use the Ricardo's cockpit I have this problem:

25b92a08aa1374d0e4b28bfe569aaddc.jpg

Please for the members who used the cockpit of Ricardo do you have the same problem ?

In advance a great thanks. Skull

Let me check it.

Will be back soon.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Surprise surprise......there's something wrong with a mod........:shocking:

CPU: i7 4770K @ 4.2 - RAM: 16Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz - GPU: NVidia GTX 960 4Gb - Monitor: ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 - MB: Z97X-UD5H BK - SSD: 2 x Samsung Pro 512Gb - CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX - O/S: Win 7 Pro 64

Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment.

Hi.

I've just tested Ricardo's A-10C pit in DCS v1.5.7

No bug or problem here. Mod works perfectly.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hi,

So I've can fix this problem and the cockpit of Ricardo work fine today...

With my DCS it was the "old textures Mod" of Mustang who create this bug, now I've installed the last Mod of Mustang and the cockpit of Ricardo work fine...

Please try to remove all your Mods and just use the cockpit of Ricardo and normally everything will be OK...

Skull

Also if you don't have the latest version which enables the cockpit switch in the UI, then there is some issues. Link to the version with the switch:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1562558/

• Like 1

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Hi,

No everything is OK now, the cockpit is perfect.

Just one old Mod with ground textures was the problem...

Thanks again +1