Can't get through the after APU start checklist

lmp

When doing the after APU start checklist I get stuck on the first point. Is there anything else I should do besides turning on the APU and waiting for the two green lights and temp to stabilise?

No, that's the engine start procedure. It has nothing to do with my issue. I'm having problems with the "after APU start" automatic checklist. Specifically, the first step is to observe normal APU operating parameters - this never happens.

Does it start up? IF so, does the temperature stay between its limits, the temperature gauge is located to the right of the start panel of the APU.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

It does start up. The temperature stabilises at ~620 C. The АВТОМАТ. ВКЛЮЧЕН light turns off and the ДАВ. МАСЛА НОРМА and ОБОРОТЫ НОРМА lights turn on. The pressure reading is 0 though.

Ok, I think I figured it out. In order to pass the first step you need a good pressure indication. And in other to get that, you need to have power in the 115 VAC system - either through ground power, the ПО-500А inverter or from the generators. Ground power isn't mentioned anywhere in the checklist, the ПО-500А is turned on in a later step and naturally the generators can't provide power because the engines aren't running yet.

I believe the checklist should be modified so that the ПО-500А is turned on before the APU.

Also, there's a discrepancy between the manual and the checklist. The manual says the СТГ-3 should be off when starting the engines while the checklist wants me to have it on.

When you say pressure do you mean the air pressure gauge on the APU start panel? The inverter for that gauge (SPO-9) is automatic and you should not have to turn on the PO-500 inverter for it to work. Also, you should turn the STG-3 generator OFF prior to engine start.

You guys might have discovered a bug then. Just fired up 2.1 to check and indeed, the pressure gauge will not work when 115V inverter is off.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.