Gametrix Orders

GucciJetDRVR

Where are you located? Not sure but I hear that Russian site does not deliver to the US, if you are located in the states. Another member ordered from there and the package never got to him.

That is why Andre from this thread here is selling the same jetseat through his webshop. It's a bit more expensive but you will have guarantee that you will get your jetseat and great customer service from him too.

I ordered one Friday from his web shop and he shipped it out the same day. I did choose the express hipping which was $60 but it will get here by 6-7 days vs 10-14.

He is a pleasure to work with and will answer any questions you have.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134704

Shop url

https://andres.shop/jetseat/11-jetseat-kw-908-air.html

Edited by sze5003

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

I've had a similar experience. Though I did recieve an email from them saying it wasn't going to ship on time and I could cancel the order. I didn't but wish I had. It's over a month now and haven't heard anything further from them.

I'm in the UK.

I'm going to see if I can cancel and order one from Andre.

EDIT.

Well that's just spooky! I had literally finished typing this, then had gone to check my emails... It's just shipped! I'm away on holiday but will let you know when/if it turns up when I get home.

Edited by Ratcatcher

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

I've had a similar experience. Though I did recieve an email from them saying it wasn't going to ship on time and I could cancel the order. I didn't but wish I had. It's over a month now and haven't heard anything further from them.

I'm in the UK.

I'm going to see if I can cancel and order one from Andre.

EDIT.

Well that's just spooky! I had literally finished typing this, then had gone to check my emails... It's just shipped! I'm away on holiday but will let you know when/if it turns up when I get home.

What was the date of your order? Sounds like they're playing catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered it express and it was in Virginia, USA within a fortnight. The only delay occurred because I happened to order it on the Friday before the Defender of the Fatherland holiday weekend. The seat has become so integral to my flying experience that I make decisions about what sims I buy based on whether the jetseat is supported or not.

Sorry, I haven't got access to my original order. But it was about a month ago. They emailed me 8 days later advising they had "Logistic" problems. As mentioned, they offered that I could cancel the order if I wanted to.

Sounds like you may be right and they were just behind on their orders. Hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get home!

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

Sorry, I haven't got access to my original order. But it was about a month ago. They emailed me 8 days later advising they had "Logistic" problems. As mentioned, they offered that I could cancel the order if I wanted to.

Sounds like you may be right and they were just behind on their orders. Hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get home!

Got an email from them earlier today saying that they are playing catch up from the 2 recent holidays. They just got caught up with all local, Europe, and U.K. orders and are now starting on Canada and USA. So hopefully I'll get a shipping notification within the next week or two.

I just received mine here in the UK 2 weeks ago. A word of warning about customs tax, I was stung for £54 as it was outside the EU so take that into consideration before you buy. HTH

There are old Pilots and there are Bold Pilots.....but there are no Old Bold Pilots :pilotfly:

So hopefully I'll get a shipping notification within the next week

Yes, fingers crossed!

@mickt014

Blimey! Didn't realise that we would get stung for inport duty!!! Would have been better ordering from Andre after all, as he's in the EU I believe?

Yes, fingers crossed!

@mickt014

Blimey! Didn't realise that we would get stung for inport duty!!! Would have been better ordering from Andre after all, as he's in the EU I believe?

I ordered from him but I'm from the US. The package shipped out from Volgograd, Russia. There have been several other members from here that are also in the states who got one from him but I don't know for sure about the tax since no one said anything.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

I don't recall paying any unreasonable import tax, but I don't think those costs are as transparent in the U.S. There isn't a value added tax here but rather a "sales" tax that generally is determined by the state in which the sale was made.

I don't recall paying any unreasonable import tax, but I don't think those costs are as transparent in the U.S. There isn't a value added tax here but rather a "sales" tax that generally is determined by the state in which the sale was made.

I just got an email saying PayPal removed my bank account due to the foreign transaction, mentioning my bank sent an automated message saying they could not complete the transfer. PayPal said they debited it from my paypal account but I have no idea what happened. I ordered from Andres shop too. Jetseat should be here tomorrow according to UPS. Guess I need to call PayPal and see what happened.

I just got an email saying PayPal removed my bank account due to the foreign transaction, mentioning my bank sent an automated message saying they could not complete the transfer. PayPal said they debited it from my paypal account but I have no idea what happened. I ordered from Andres shop too. Jetseat should be here tomorrow according to UPS. Guess I need to call PayPal and see what happened.

Perhaps you should contact your bank. I know that I have been sent notifications when making foreign transactions. I think it's fascinating just how insular we are in the US. Banks just assume that if we're buying something overseas it is nefarious. Not to get political but we seem to be heading in the wrong direction. There is much to be gained by peacefully engaging the world in which we live.

Perhaps you should contact your bank. I know that I have been sent notifications when making foreign transactions. I think it's fascinating just how insular we are in the US. Banks just assume that if we're buying something overseas it is nefarious. Not to get political but we seem to be heading in the wrong direction. There is much to be gained by peacefully engaging the world in which we live.

I sent a message to Andre and I'll call my bank today. Last I remember when I was in Poland this year my bank told me I could not use my Visa in that country. Odd, maybe they do not accept transactions from certain Easter European countries which is ridiculous. If this is the case, I will need to change banks. It's ashame because there are a lot of benefits to having an account at a credit union bank.

I ordered direct from Andre so it makes no difference unfortunately, I'm now waiting to see if I get stung for a set of crosswind pedals I ordered !

There are old Pilots and there are Bold Pilots.....but there are no Old Bold Pilots :pilotfly: