VSN F-4E Skin Pack

uscstaylor

Guys,

After some folks here were asking me for a really nice skin pack for the F-4E I decided to do it. I'm just posting a thread here so please stay tuned and feel free to post here with your skin that you would like to see made. I'm asking any skin makers that have made a template for the F-4 that don't mind sharing with me to please PM me. I would be forever grateful to you and give full credit for whatever is used. I'm currently re-making a template to use for this but it would save me a ton of time if someone wouldn't mind sharing one.

I'm going to do about 20-25 skins..again if you have any skins that were used in real life. Please post and I select the 20-25 for the pack. Thanks and have a great day guys!

P.S. I'm mainly looking at the Carrier based aircraft. But will do a few camo's as well.

Edited by uscstaylor

OK Here's a test skin that I made its the VF-74 Be-Devilers. I am just about ready to start making skins but I need help with the panel lines they are way to dark. I want to lighting them up to look more like a greyish color but I was wondering if any skinners out there can help me by sharing their panel lines template. If not then I I may scratch this due to time constraints.

Screen_170623_223348.jpg

Thanks Sport

I was able to find another template for the F-4 with much better lines. for a smoother look. If you have a dirty layer I would love to try it on my skins...I think it would make them look better.

Here's the template if you wanna give the dirty layer a shot..

https://www.mediafire.com/?em3pk73mj2fja35

new screen shot

Screen_170623_232809.jpg

Edited by uscstaylor

I know is mt second request, but we need this for Straits of Hormuz!!!

IRIAF F-4E generic skin please...

unfortunately i cant see your images/screenshots

i see photobucket p500 update ad images only :angry: not your fault but i hate photobucket

all of your previous images turned into this ad-image

sign-pic4.jpg