Questions

m1tp2king

So I am playing online. FC3. SU27.

I see on my HDD enemy aircraft. Even when my radar is off. Does the enemy see me on their HDD.

(2) I engage enemy aircraft. How do I know if these enemy are computer created or human beings playing against me.

Edited by m1tp2king

I see on my HDD enemy aircraft. Even when my radar is off. Does the enemy see me on their HDD.

(2) I engage enemy aircraft. How do I know if these enemy are computer created or human beings playing against me.

1) See a contact in HDD it's really to much generic, doesn't has a lot of sense.

If you're seeing enemy aircraft with your radar turned off, the enemy can't see you on their RWR system, this doesn't mean that it's not aware about your position. Enemy could have you on their radar attack ( in this case you should have a warning on your RWR ) or maybe has information by AWACS.

2) Generally speaking there is no way to understand if it's a player or an IA, you can only discern if a contact it's friendly or unknown/hostile. On some server you have labels or map turned on and you can check from there if it's a player or an IA

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

The HDD in the SU-27 gives you a Datalink. So the contacts there are not generated by your own aircraft but by your friendly awacs / air defense network.

The enemy might also have a datalink and can still detect you with their sensors. You just dont show up on the radar warning recievers with your radar off.

2)

In DCS there is no way to tell.