Blackshark v1.0 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-10-2019, 03:20 AM   #1
oldpop

Default Blackshark v1.0

after installing the new DCS F16 I noticed that the sim asked me to upgrade BS. I had not installed my copy of BS in a few years.
When I clicked "updated to ve2(I think)) told I must have V1 installed. dug out my disk, auto run did nothing, ran the "setup.exe" and installed the a/c in the mods, a/c folder.
I took maybe 1 hr to install, then when I ran the sim again (2.5),asked to up date BS2, told I must have BS1installed.
What did I do wrong???
oldpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 06:21 AM   #2
Dudikoff

I don't think this BS2 Upgrade module works anymore.

You should be able to replace the BS2 Upgrade key with the full BS2 key following the link posted in FAQ here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...t/faq/#1494986
i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!
Dudikoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 07:12 PM   #3
Kappi

That's correct! Did change my BS1 + BS2 upgrade for a BS2 full key as well. Just open a support ticket with both keys, then you receive a new BS2 key.

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!
Kappi is offline   Reply With Quote