What do these keys do??

Snacko

Switch Dialog: LShft + \

Switch to Main Menu: LCtl + \

Control Panel: Y

Console: LAlt + `

I have tried these keys in the game and they don't do anything. I'm probably not using them in the correct context? Can anyone explain what these keys do? :cry:

I thought I had used the Console years ago, but maybe not...

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Switch Dialog: LShft + \

there is 2 other commands that will do the samething. If your ever in a plane that uses simple radios, Ex: FC3 planes and just want AWACS to send you traffic you will use this command to set the radio to "Player communications".

Now when that one annoying guy in MP that requests AWACS picture every 10 seconds you will never hear again.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

Ok, thanks. I did try the first two commands while I was in the \ Comms menu, but they didn't do anything that I saw.

@will- that is good to know because there is some bug right now that is asking for Bogey Dope ever 2 seconds and my radio comms is talking over itself all the time. I'll see if this might stop it.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download