Apache mod link

Mav

I posted a few pictures of the Apache mod I was working on earlier this week and here it is! May not be perfect, still a few things I'd like to do but would like the community to test this so I can perfect it in the future. Also thought it'd be a nice New Years gift. UH-60 and CH-47 next! Install instructions are in the read me

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kLXZRDia-S-uLr-p1EH6g1By7ZE2McZb

Sorry, not working for me, it crashes to the desktop when starting beginning the mission.

Maybe it´s my fault. I´ve done the following:

I´ve copied the comm.lua, bin, cockpit, FM, and Options folders from the original KA-50 folder into the Apache_Longbow folder, so that the Apache_Longbow folder has a few new subfolders and files more..

Then i opened the requirements-folder and copied/overwrite the containing subfolders into the Apache_Longbow/Cockpit/Scripts folder.

Last thing I copied the Apache_longbow folder into my Users/SavedGames/DCS.openbeta/mods/aircraft folder.

As I said, the new Apache is selectable, and can be placed somewhere on the map, but the game crashed, when starting the mission.

Sorry, not working for me, it crashes to the desktop when starting beginning the mission.

Maybe it´s my fault. I´ve done the following:

I´ve copied the comm.lua, bin, cockpit, FM, and Options folders from the original KA-50 folder into the Apache_Longbow folder, so that the Apache_Longbow folder has a few new subfolders and files more..

Then i opened the requirements-folder and copied/overwrite the containing subfolders into the Apache_Longbow/Cockpit/Scripts folder.

Last thing I copied the Apache_longbow folder into my Users/SavedGames/DCS.openbeta/mods/aircraft folder.

As I said, the new Apache is selectable, and can be placed somewhere on the map, but the game crashed, when starting the mission.

Same here.

I’m sorry guys. Working on it now. We fixed the CTD but now the helicopter explodes immediately. Difficult to troubleshoot because I’m not having these issues on my end so it’s s guessing game and a lot of sending files back and forth to test. Please hang with me. I don’t normallly release mods much so I’m trying my best. Thanks!

Did you copy the contents from the requirements folder? Tester had that issue too.

no. i have not the DCS Ka-50, only the Ka-50 1.0

I open the model in the ModelViewer: "Cockpit_Apache_Longbow.EDM"

the external model looks nice, but u need a pit 2 LOL

I have also an Apache cockpit. I downloaded it about 5 years ago from a site….don´t know! I can´t also remember who has made it.

Mav, please contact me via PM, if you want to have it and implement it to your Apache mod!

Screen_170303_174602.jpg

Edited by Jerec