Moltar's Mod Pack - Page 18 - ED Forums
 


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2019, 05:24 AM   #171
hurameshe
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2
Exclamation Can't Download or ping 69.195.131.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ltar View Post
Hmm... I don’t have any problem hitting the IP or the XML file. Your link looked broken though. Try this one.

Unfortunately I can not download, same problem for me in 22july2019, i try ping on:
ping.eu
--- 69.195.131.50 ping statistics ---
packets transmitted 9 received 0 packet loss 100 % time 8330 ms

ipaddressguide
PING 69.195.131.50 (69.195.131.50) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 69.195.131.50 ping statistics --- 3 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 2044ms
plz!
hurameshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 04:37 PM   #172
M0ltar
Member
 
M0ltar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 835
Default

Update on why you guys are seeing what you're seeing. The host server has been taken down for the time being. Im in the process of moving the server to an EU host so that its more world wide accessible for DCS. Ill be sure to let everyone know when the server comes back up!
M0ltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 06:18 PM   #173
Wellenbrecher
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Default

Cheers for the update!
Wellenbrecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:33 PM   #174
hurameshe
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ltar View Post
Update on why you guys are seeing what you're seeing. The host server has been taken down for the time being. Im in the process of moving the server to an EU host so that its more world wide accessible for DCS. Ill be sure to let everyone know when the server comes back up!
I recently started at DCS, and your package looks fantastic, congratulations for the collaboration.
If anyone has how to share on google drive would be awesome. Gdrive has a download quota, but the user can make a copy of the files for his own Gdrive and quietly download that the quota will not cause problems.
Thank you all.
hurameshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 03:20 AM   #175
M0ltar
Member
 
M0ltar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurameshe View Post
I recently started at DCS, and your package looks fantastic, congratulations for the collaboration.
If anyone has how to share on google drive would be awesome. Gdrive has a download quota, but the user can make a copy of the files for his own Gdrive and quietly download that the quota will not cause problems.
Thank you all.
Everything should be back up. If youre looking to use the OVGME repo download functionality make sure you check out the OP for an updated IP address.
M0ltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 12:24 PM   #176
Wellenbrecher
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Default

Alas...


(got this for the "Sound" download)

I'll try OVGME later.


/edit
OVGME works like a charm though. Cheers!

Last edited by Wellenbrecher; 07-23-2019 at 12:27 PM.
Wellenbrecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 06:01 AM   #177
Steiner1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Default

Hi,

I am trying to download but get the same page could not be found, I also cannot access OVGME either that fails also, please can you help Moltar

This www.51bisons.com page can’t be found No web page was found for the web address: https://www.51bisons.com/downloads/release/OvGME.zip
HTTP ERROR 404

Thanks
Steiner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 01:54 PM   #178
M0ltar
Member
 
M0ltar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steiner1 View Post
Hi,

I am trying to download but get the same page could not be found, I also cannot access OVGME either that fails also, please can you help Moltar

This www.51bisons.com page can’t be found No web page was found for the web address: https://www.51bisons.com/downloads/release/OvGME.zip
HTTP ERROR 404

Thanks
Try now please. I just tested it and it seems to be working.
M0ltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 04:05 AM   #179
Steiner1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Default

Awsome worked today for me,

Thank you Moltar for all your efforts in advance looking forward to seeing this mod.

thank you
Steiner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 09:52 PM   #180
Zergburger
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 34
Default

repository down, 51st link and other ip nonfunctional.
Zergburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:08 AM. vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.