COLOR option - RDR ATTK

Jak525

I saw that a developer of another Hornet flight sim noted that the color option in RDR ATTK->DATA never actually changes the color of the TDC, only the HAFUs. (So the TDC is yellow either way, unboxing COLOR just removes the yellow and red HAFU coloring). It was said to be 'clearly documented this way,' so I was hoping ED could double check to see if their info can verify this.

No, it changes the TDC cursor to green rather than yellow.

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

According to..?

According to everyone, all you have to do is select the OSB and see for yourself. It’s modeled.

The other color is regarding the SA integration into the radar attack page, which can be disabled via MSI.

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

According to everyone, all you have to do is select the OSB and see for yourself. It’s modeled.

The other color is regarding the SA integration into the radar attack page, which can be disabled via MSI.

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

I think he's saying that the modeled behavior may be incorrect compared to the real plane. Probably a pretty low priority fix if it is though.

Ok, I misunderstood. Apologies.

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)