Militariy Aircraft Mod

flyingscotsman - try sending me a link to the page instead Jock, I might be able to open it and see for myself ...

My family are frae Montrose and I served in Arbroath for 6 years with the 45th of foot.

PS: Is it the one with The Saint outline painted on the tail - I can do that I think.

Edited by crazyeddie

I will send these on to BlackLibrary for inclusion in next update.

RCAF Grey/Blue

Chile

Iran (Early)

They are gorgeous :) thanks a lot.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Norway

[ATTACH]221645[/ATTACH]

What aircraft model is that RAF transport on the background? :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Ooops, that's not supposed to be there !!!!!!!!! It's not available yet, A330, painted up as RAF Voyager. Its something Black Library and Kobra are working on for the Civil Air Mod, I got an early preview to do that skin.

No harm in telling you, I also did some fictional skins for RAF/USN P8's based on the B737 and a couple of MRTT skins for Canada and German based on the A320, those will be released in due course.

They buy them and convert them, I just paint them, if I can. They are just eye candy of course, no functional refuel capability.

Fictional P8's and MRTT's, not accurate but handy to have parked around your airfield if you like eye candy.

The RAF P8 is based on what I think the RAF will paint them when they get them into 120 Sqn service, which might be complete borrocks of course !!

Screen_191124_145433.thumb.png.f75162a7c66cb459afdec09023bea728.png

Edited by crazyeddie

Ooops, that's not supposed to be there !!!!!!!!! It's not available yet, A330, painted up as RAF Voyager. Its something Black Library and Kobra are working on for the Civil Air Mod, I got an early preview to do that skin.

Thanks for the good news :D I really love the CAM, adds so much eye candy to peace-time missions :) tough I would have preferred older airliners, like a DC-8 or Tu-104 or IL-62

Och Umfy Dundee...but a long time ago

Pls Try this link to the older dark version but YES the saint would be fine. Whatever's easier for you

Thanks

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjFy5i8kYPmAhWjy4UKHYk4Cf4QjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.p3orion.nl%2Foperators.html&psig=AOvVaw33J0JfRr4qBQp19EhS1UIJ&ust=1574694806733184

No harm in telling you, I also did some fictional skins for RAF/USN P8's based on the B737 and a couple of MRTT skins for Canada and German based on the A320, those will be released in due course.

They buy them and convert them, I just paint them, if I can. They are just eye candy of course, no functional refuel capability.

haha We are all human, but really appreciate the work you do on these. I built the white top C-5 Vacform...covered in dust as they all do, Just had a blast chasing your C-5 around the sky and trying to formate for a landing the , landing gear animation is brill. These used to howl over my Married Quarter at RAF Honington on finals to Mildenhall scaring the living dalylights out of visitors ...howling engines, must be 3pm Sunday.... happy days

Done with Orion liveries for now, the following will be added at the next update. Canada x 3, Germany, Japan, Iran, Chile, Australia and Norway. Off to redo the whole C5 again, we might be able to make that look a lot better in respect of the badges and writing on the airframe, but it will take time.

Done with Orion liveries for now, the following will be added at the next update. Canada x 3, Germany, Japan, Iran, Chile, Australia and Norway. Off to redo the whole C5 again, we might be able to make that look a lot better in respect of the badges and writing on the airframe, but it will take time.

I don´t understand why Portugal isn´t yet in DCS, its due. But that´s ED side, if not too much to ask but can you (when it´s possible for you of course) to do a Portugal liverie please? (Força Aérea Portuguesa).

Thank you and keep up the good work!

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Noted ... Will do it when finished with the C5 update.

Thank you.

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

faghula - check your inbox.

Thank you! :)

Fagulha.