New RAFALE M and Charles de GAULLE 2.5.5 by Eric and Patrick

Hi to all and especially to the Frenchis

Because our latest mod includes a new Rafale M, in three versions AIR\/SOL AIR\/AIR and NOUNOU in AI from FSX and thanks to the agreement and superb realization of the author Bruno MERELLE.

As well as Silvain PAROUTY author of the magnificent Charles de Gaulle also from FSX . The Charles de Gaulle allowed us to have fun by adding a multitude of previously innate animations in DCS.

We will try to finish the mod for Christmas:smilewink: in order to put it for free and free download as a gift. we chose to untake the cockpit of the SU 33 for these abilities to be catapulted and allow us to have two versions AIR\/SOL and AIR\/AIR while waiting to have a multirole cockpit and dream the real of the Rafale.

We have planned a matte texture too and others for the rest, like the 12 F, 11F, 17F .

View the video entirely surprised guaranteed

VIDEO :

Merci a tous pour votre soutiens une deuxième video signé de notre ami FILL pour vous faire patienter

Thank you all for your support a second video of our friend FILL to make you wait

VIDEO N°2 :

DOWNLOAD RAFALES : http://www.mediafire.com/file/8tgye7pgapce5w3/RAFALES__2.5.5_BETA.7z/file

DOWNLOAD CDG : http://www.mediafire.com/file/j40pr45lem85y95/Charles_de_Gaulle_2.5.5.7z/file

ABSOLUTELY MAKE A COPY OF YOUR FC3 BIN AND PUT IT IN TWO DRIVABLE RAFALES

SORRY IF WE WERE NOT CLEAR.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

2047101687_PERENOEL.thumb.png.e9760f659fdb67ed3187dd3fb1d92f7c.png

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot, I really enjoy your Mods :D

Edit: Incredible the operating lift and under deck hangar ... really amazing !!

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Super, je vais pouvoir l'intégrer en AI ou en statique dans les missions.

Merci à vous !

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Super, merci beaucoup nous allons être gâtés pour Noël.

Tip top la version nounou :Pouce en l'air:

Merci a tous, également au 2 auteurs de base Thor's Hammer, qu'est ce que j'ai pu voler sur son avion quand je volé sur FSX :Pouce en l'air:

Avec le Charles de Gaulle en bonus, merci, merci et merci.

Bon courage pour le reste du boulot.

Bon week-end.

amazing! cant wait. God I wish we would get a real module for the rafale though.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

not sure that the Tomcat will fit on the deck with its large wings :D

I think realistically the weight would have been a bigger issue, both for landing and launch. But hey, these are pixel planes, so challenge accepted!

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

Santa Is Here!

Santa is here!

Merci!

Outstanding!

FYI

I needed to copy the FC3 Bin and FM folders into the flyable version main folders to get in the cockpit.

Merry Christmas indeed!

cdg2.jpg

cockpit.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."