F-14 Manual anytime soon (baby)?

mortalkombat

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are in the last 10 meters! Hopefully soon. :-)

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

I didn't start the thread for another release date discussion. It's just about the manual and the wish for heatblur to not hold back the release until one week before the actual release of the plane. I would like to learn things before actually flying the plane.

It makes all sense, and the manual has been asked before by the members.

(There's even several threads on the manual's release already.)

But the developers stated that they have their hands full with work at this time, that's what is holding it back.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Yep, as stated in my post a day or so ago in the Release date thread. It isn't happening until 3.20 - if then. Just another blunder around the "Cat".

I don't think I've seen you post anything that adds to any discussion here on the Heatblur section of the forums. All you do is complain, even though we've had a set release window since October. Either get a refund or let them do their work and enjoy the module when it releases this Winter.

We're getting very close to releasing it - target is this week but may at latest slip some days into next depending.

Copy editing pass is underway and we are adding some last diagrams.

Thank you sir.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

We're getting very close to releasing it - target is this week but may at latest slip some days into next depending.

Copy editing pass is underway and we are adding some last diagrams.

Oh man, great news! Thank you so much! I can't wait to start reading it!

Keep it up guys and good luck down the final stretch!

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

I take that as the RIO pit being that as well since you need good shots of it to complete the manual

Who said the manual will be complete when its released ;)

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm