F-14 Release Date Discussion Thread

zhujiammy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Atsugi... Just sit in it and play with all the stuff... lol...

So it's looks like (if Backspace340 is correct) at least another hour and a half here at the least until we get it...

So stoked.

Intel Core i7-6700@3.4GHz

EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB

16GB RAM

TM TFRP Rudder Pedals

TM TWCS Throttle

Virpil VPCWarBRD Base

TM F/A-18C Hornet Grip

I can just feel it coming very soon...

...it's F5-time already...

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

I think I know, why I isn‘t out yet:

It was once said that it would be out by 200 pages on this thread abd we have still some pages to go????????

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

Holy jeez we must start spaming!

For anyone who doesn’t have it yet, here’s the manual to keep you busy while we wait: http://www.heatblur.se/F-14Manual/

Check out the RIO section....:-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: W10 PRO 64 bit, Intel 7700K, Asus Maximus IX Code, 32GB G-Skill Ripjaw DDR4, EVGA RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 1TB M.2 970PRO SSD Primary HDD, 4TB Storage, TH Warthog, Oculus Rift, 27" Samsung 4k Display. 2x Wheel Stand Pro v2 (Hotas & Stick) + Warthog Stick Adaptor