MagzTV DCS World : Six Shooter

Elefant1301

I'm not sure why Magz doesn't get more attention on here... this video is great. I find his videos on the Tomcat to be the most informative.

Jabbers, yours are good too....

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

Worst video i have ever seen, A.I easy targets (Drones) Now fire them at a human moving target? Thats going to flank and notch, Ive not seen one decent F-14 showcase yet........... Tell a lie the first game play one with Ironmike that was alright.

Edited by Coxy_99

Jabbers did two rather extensive tacview debriefs on AIM-54's performance against fighter-sized maneuvering targets. Do you really need Magz to make a video to tell you that human targets are going to be harder to hit? Of course they are. You know that already.

I dont mean just fox aim-54s at each other. No offence to Jabbers take it as something to think about, Instead of doing a cockpit walk around, Do a cockpit walk around plus start up in some kind of lighting sunrise sunset set make it dynamic, whats wrong with that, Then i would sit there and watch and pay attention. I watched 10 mins of looking at the pit i can do that via the already nice screenshots, As a consumer new to DCS id want to see more? Just saying.

And if i want to set up 6 random A.I i can gladly do so in M.E myself and lob missiles everywhere.

Edited by Coxy_99

Do a cockpit walk around plus start up in some kind of lighting sunrise sunset set make it dynamic, whats wrong with that, Then i would sit there and watch and pay attention.

Well, the cockpit walkaround video ends by saying "next time we'll demonstrate a cold startup procedure"so, you're getting what you want just in two separate videos. :)

It was that boring i didnt even get to the end lol Thats what im saying.

You're a hard man to please, I see. Once the module is released and people start making fan videos you'll have more cinematic content than you can shake a stick at. One of them will surely make you say "wow I want to get DCS and buy this product."

Edited by Sergeant_Hamlet

I dont mean just fox aim-54s at each other. No offence to Jabbers take it as something to think about, Instead of doing a cockpit walk around, Do a cockpit walk around plus start up in some kind of lighting sunrise sunset set make it dynamic, whats wrong with that, Then i would sit there and watch and pay attention. I watched 10 mins of looking at the pit i can do that via the already nice screenshots, As a consumer new to DCS id want to see more? Just saying.

And if i want to set up 6 random A.I i can gladly do so in M.E myself and lob missiles everywhere.

Some of these videos are being produced to be a part of the manual, hence they have certain things to go over in each video, and they don't want to get sidetracked doing multiple things in one video.

They've ( the content creators ) already also stated that they are not giving away too much of the jet, because they want the end user to be able to get a full experience when we finally get our hands on this beautiful beast.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm not sure why Magz doesn't get more attention on here... this video is great. I find his videos on the Tomcat to be the most informative.

Jabbers, yours are good too....

I think ANY video on the Tomcat is going to get all the attention it deserves. As for this one, I like it quite a bit, especially the last bit where he goes to town on those AI MIG29s.

Sure they are AI, not human opponents but it's just a demonstration video. Firing Phoenixes active from the rail is going to be pretty scary if you're on the recieving end. Sure they might be easily notchable in certain conditions but that goes for pretty much every missile/radar in DCS, and smart pilots can and usually do find ways to still make their arsenal deadly.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Bold statement from someone with a link to their own youtube channel in their sig.

He seems to be mistaking these informative videos for trailers.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Consider the possibility that HB commissioned him to do just a cockpit walk-around video and limit it to that.

The movie was supposed to simply be a brief informational one on the pilots cockpit, not hype or "sizzle"